not fit for marriage divorced and ended up having baby

iddaritho

Just now, Pillipilla said:

India lo it's worse. 

india  lo worst because of northern  uneducated states like Bihar UP 

etc 

In most of south india we  have healthier  sex ratio

7 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Also sex ratio is just a number, what's important is the number of woman of a certain age. 

That is what I am saying...

US data below... men of marriageable are more than females here. Are they killing female babies in the US?

Under 5 10.13 9.68
5 to 9 10.32 9.88
10 to 14 10.66 10.22
15 to 19 10.77 10.32
20 to 24 11.2 10.67
25 to 29 12.02 11.54
30 to 34 11.19 10.94
35 to 39 10.79 10.77

10 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Conceive avte impotent kada?? pregnant anedi impotent valla kuda avtaru 

medical methods toh kuda pregnant avtaru , he is impotent ani ataniki telsu so he has to prove world that he not , so doctor ni meet ayyi ivf through donor toh kuda pregnant cheyinchinollu unnaru . women who are weak and they dont know their priorties mostly palleturu paruvu ani undetollu  marriage nilpukuntaru adi husband elagunna, vallakosam kakunda pakkanollakosam bratukuta untaru paruvu ani , sad lives.. janalaki avanta anavasaram pellainda pillalu unnaru kalsunnara ante , antegani how they got pregant why she divorced him doesnt matter.ignorant people. so meeru kuda e thread  mida waste disco just encouraging males to think against woman priorities thread lagaa undi 

Pregnant  aina..taruvatane kada conceive ayy chances ..and conceive depends  on various reasons ..

Pregnant cheste   impotent ela avutaru ..

Can you define  impotent  in your terms 

3 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

I have been married for 4 years and my Husband is in the same IT field but works time to time from different location in North India. Due to this mix up of long distance and close relationship we fight too much on small issues as he is supposed to call me at 9 but calls after 3 hours or drink 4 more pegs or not call my parents etc etc and sometimes he gets very angry if he isn’t able to defend himself.
From 6 months he has convinced me to play Pub g and I like that too as it is a fun game but though we are in same team he beats me up with his fist or throws grenade on me or when I am dying ;he is near and he comes to save me but leaves before I am fully revived .and few times he doesn’t give me lift in the jeep and I die outside the zone.
I have seen his behavior especially 2-3 days after we had some intense discussion. I think if I fight with him on this he will call it unreasonable and Kiddish complaint and then use it as a defense for our future fights.when I like playing the game though.please suggest what should I do."

Lol. Veedevado manchi manipulator la unnadu. Time ki call cheyyadam ledhu ane dhanni Pub g alavatu chesadu and then game lo he is playing according to his rules to hurt her  and to keep her in control from those intense arguments (discussions). Poor girl.

5 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Pregnant  aina..taruvatane kada conceive ayy chances ..and conceive depends  on various reasons ..

Pregnant cheste   impotent ela avutaru ..

Can you define  impotent  in your terms 

You can be impotent and still be fertile ani Aunty ardham. 

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You can be impotent and still be fertile ani Aunty ardham. 

let understand it 

you ****  does not get hard but when the stuff inside the 

T*****s is having lot of  vigor and can populate ?

is this what u want to say 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

let understand it 

you ****  does not get hard but when the stuff inside the 

T*****s is having lot of  vigor and can populate ?

is this what u want to say 

Yes.

10 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol. Veedevado manchi manipulator la unnadu. Time ki call cheyyadam ledhu ane dhanni Pub g alavatu chesadu and then game lo he is playing according to his rules to hurt her  and to keep her in control from those intense arguments (discussions). Poor girl.

bro i read it in infy confessions and I posted it here 

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

how can it be possible it  should get hard to release the  populating stuff ?

What she means is that the guy was fertile, but impotent. With the help of medical procedures they got usable “populating stuff” out.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

What she means is that the guy was fertile, but impotent. With the help of medical procedures they got usable “populating stuff” out.

ela kuda cheyavacha ?