Gaining happiness out of others distress...where are we heading to

Daaarling

True nature of the soul is to be happy. We can get true happiness when we make others happy by sharing and caring.

Evil nature is get happiness out of others distress and it eventuall destroy us. Share the moments you really felt happy

in your life. Please dont make any vulgar comments and keep this thread clean.

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

True nature of the soul is to be happy. We can get true happiness when we make others happy by sharing and caring.

Evil nature is get happiness out of others distress and it eventuall destroy us. Share the moments you really felt happy

brahmi17.gif

3 hours ago, Daaarling said:

wrong id tho login ayina @Maradalu pilla fuck

Hyd lo BHEL lo oka chinna bunk vundedhi... Cig thaagey vaadini. Oka roju aamey manumaraalu ki fits ochindi. HIG nundi chandana nagar ki bike ekkinchukuni nadipaanu... Life lo antha speed gaa nadapaledu. Papa was good. Not sure how serious children fits are. Next day they thanked me so much. Felt good

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pichekkistha said:

Hyd lo BHEL lo oka chinna bunk vundedhi... Cig thaagey vaadini. Oka roju aamey manumaraalu ki fits ochindi. HIG nundi chandana nagar ki bike ekkinchukuni nadipaanu... Life lo antha speed gaa nadapaledu. Papa was good. Not sure how serious children fits are. Next day they thanked me so much. Felt good

Gp. 

Adi nen btech 2nd year college veltuna with a friend on his bike. College la g balsina lenzodkul racing on highway black bolero and fiat Palio. Palio control thappi atu nundi vastuna auto ni guddi thengindu Palio lenzoduku. Auto la all poor people few people infront of my eyes egiri bayatapaddaru. Me n my friend went and stopped the other auto coming and some cars didn’t stop to take the injured. Literally hands irigi bokka bayata vachindi some people ki ear tegindi oka lady aite unconscious andarni auto la pampinam. Felt happy to help

22 hours ago, Pichekkistha said:

Great. People like you are hope to this degrading society. They wont forget you.

22 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Adi nen btech 2nd year college veltuna with a friend on his bike. College la g balsina lenzodkul racing on highway black bolero and fiat Palio. Palio control thappi atu nundi vastuna auto ni guddi thengindu Palio lenzoduku. Auto la all poor people few people infront of my eyes egiri bayatapaddaru. Me n my friend went and stopped the other auto coming and some cars didn’t stop to take the injured. Literally hands irigi bokka bayata vachindi some people ki ear tegindi oka lady aite unconscious andarni auto la pampinam. Felt happy to help

These are the memories which make you feel that you have some purpose to live. Please keep the same spirit.