Question on Extn with i140 approved with prev employer.

Amrita

1 hour ago, user789 said:

Okay...got it...mothaniki Ne fav place vadilise velthunava or akkade dorkindha

Na fav 2 place ni vadilesi fav 1 place ki velthunna silent_I1

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

no knowledge about I140 but congrats on your FT!

wish you good luck!

Thank you !

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

wow. is this really a woman thinking so much about husbands future .. my take isr dont restrict yourselves for something thats hasnt happened.. your husband may travel for a while or you gain experience and opportunities to move later

husband and wifes careers are 2 independent aspects and should be treated as such until kids come onboard

Where is husbands future here? Isn't it my priority to stay together and that i want my life to be certain way ?  Depends on individual to individual and our preferences in life andi.

1 hour ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

mee emp 0riginal I797A ichada? maa vadu scan copy ichadu. new emp GC start cheyataniki scan copy saripotunda leda F0IA file chayala?

I797 A - our copy enduku ivvadu ? I have it with me.

DO you mean I140 ? I have copy of i140 too. Approve ayina ventane they sent me scanned copy.

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

H-1B Extensions Beyond the Sixth Year

The regulation codifies USCIS's longstanding policies on H-1B extensions beyond the sixth year, with some additional requirements. 

• Post-sixth year extensions will be available to foreign nationals who are not currently in H-1B status, as long as they previously held that status and remain eligible for an additional period of H-1B admission, consistent with current policy. 
  • An H-1B nonimmigrant will become ineligible for a one-year post-sixth year extension if he or she fails to apply for adjustment of status or an immigrant visa within one year of the date an immigrant visa becomes available to him or her. 
  • A one-year post-sixth year H-1B extension will cease to be available if, at the time the extension is filed, the foreign national's labor certification is no longer valid, his or her I-140 has been denied or revoked or an adjustment application or an immigrant visa has been approved or denied.
  • An H-1B whose approved I-140 petition is withdrawn 180 days or more after approval will remain eligible for a three-year extension unless the I-140 was withdrawn for fraud, material misrepresentation, material USCIS error, or revocation or invalidation of the underlying labor certification. 

this is from 140 portability rule..all its needed is to use your alien number, as long as your alien number has valid 140 approved even if withdrawn qualifies for 3 yr extension, exclusions are "withdrawn for fraud, material misrepresentation, material USCIS error, or revocation or invalidation"..only issue is you cannot file 485 with the new employer until 140 is approved with new employer

alien number is your case file and it starts with A, US lo nee immigration related chitraguptudi chitta

as long as your alien number has valid 140 approved even if withdrawn qualifies for 3 yr extension,  -- Thanks @soodhilodaaram

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thank you !

Where is husbands future here? Isn't it my priority to stay together and that i want my life to be certain way ?  Depends on individual to individual and our preferences in life andi.

Congrats akka. Ekkadiki move avuthunnav. Which city. 

23 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Thank you !

all i am saying is you cannot confine yourselves assuming husband may not get a break.. all i am saying is future has not happened and most likely happen the way we want it to be..so no restricting but think expanding only..staying together physically or mentally is another topic..i am for staying together mentally, i was just saying that travel as part of job is almost must these days, if you got a break..go for it not and now restrict is my mantra

19 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I797 A - our copy enduku ivvadu ? I have it with me.

DO you mean I140 ? I have copy of i140 too. Approve ayina ventane they sent me scanned copy.

140 approval notice ani atani bhavam emo..FOIA lo clear ga mention cheste ustunnadu.. not for all requests though

10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

140 approval notice ani atani bhavam emo..FOIA lo clear ga mention cheste ustunnadu.. not for all requests though

I thought he meant I140 too.

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

all i am saying is you cannot confine yourselves assuming husband may not get a break.. all i am saying is future has not happened and most likely happen the way we want it to be..so no restricting but think expanding only..staying together physically or mentally is another topic..i am for staying together mentally, i was just saying that travel as part of job is almost must these days, if you got a break..go for it not and now restrict is my mantra

Actually i did let go of opportunities in past and i dont regret that. I think i enjoyed my contracting life and money all that time. It wasnt right for me emo. Anyways i get your point. _-_

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

You said Montana was your most favorite place before silent_I1

Denver is the place i always wanted to settle down. 

Montana is the most favorite place to visit. Emundi montana lo asalu ? Phone signal kuda sarigga undadu. Its a beautiful state though. If i am rich some day i will have a holiday home there. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Denver is the place i always wanted to settle down. 

Montana is the most favorite place to visit. Emundi montana lo asalu ? Phone signal kuda sarigga undadu. Its a beautiful state though. If i am rich some day i will have a holiday home there. 

Ok

naku kooda help avthundi ee post.. thanks

adding another Q... 140 approve ayyi 6 months ayyaka what if I take a break from H1B and move to H4... malli H1B eppudaina apply cheyocha without going through the lottery process and new H1? Im trying to understand how long can I take a break from H1B with a valid I140

• Like 1