Question on Extn with i140 approved with prev employer.

Amrita

1 hour ago, Takita_Tadimi_Tandan said:

Yes. I meant I140 copy. Is that enough to retain priority date with GC initiation from future emp?

Copy kuda akkarledu  A number unte chalu. Copy unte even better.

Q1 - Any number of extensions. Doesnt matter if ur current employer initiated the GC or not. Also your old PD can be ported even for your future company GC processing (even if your new current employer dont even apply for GC)

Q2 - Once you stamping is approved for a certain date for H1B (with any employer), you can come to country under same H1B visa (you dont have to be with same employer. You can switch any number of employers and ur stamping is eligible until ur stamping expiry date) 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Amrita said:

Hi Friends,

Have couple of questions and really appreciate your advice/help !

Question 1: I think my understanding of H1b extn with I140 approved with prev employer is different when i discussed with a friend. Just want to clarify if my understanding is right.

Case:

My  I140 approved with my employer A . Now got a new FT and they would start GC process after an year as its company policy. Meanwhile, I got H1 transfer approved for suppose 1 yr key vachindi anukundam worst case scenario. 

My understanding is with my i140 approved with prev employer i can get any number of extensions even if my future employer doesnt start GC immediately with in that year. Priority date current ayyedappadiki start cheste future employer i m good.

MY friend was saying GC with new employer initiate ayyi undali before they file extension post h1b transfer after an year ( if approved only for an year) . In this case they cant file extn as GC is not initiated - I feel this is wrong.

Can someone clarify if my understanding is right ? 

Question 2:   Transfer processing lo  unte India ki velli approve ayyaka I797 A original lekunda ravacha? I have visa stamped with current employer and is valid. Went and came into country 3 times too not first time to check i797 A. My experience is stamp ayina first time aey i797 a adugutunnaru actually was told at POE by an officer too. Is it risky to fly to India without transfer i797 A ? 

Thanks in advance. 

Question 1: approved i140 with old employer enough, na colleague ki same aindi, ma company gc late ga start chesindi, by the time he filed for extn he didnt even had his labor approved

question 2: dont do that, poe lo kotha i797a copy chupinchali cbp officer ki even if he dont ask, adagaledu ani if u dont show new i797 copy, passport lo unna visa date dhaka i94 istadu, biscuit autuav, same happened to me, my employer had to then file for h1 extn again, eventhough i had 2more yrs left 

13 hours ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

Congrts @Amrita. Is it Project Management you are getting into ?

Ledu staff engineer role . Full stack but told them where I want to be and why I m opting for full time . Slowly will move to project management. Thank  you @AlaElaAlaEla 🙂

12 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Q1 - Any number of extensions. Doesnt matter if ur current employer initiated the GC or not. Also your old PD can be ported even for your future company GC processing (even if your new current employer dont even apply for GC)

Q2 - Once you stamping is approved for a certain date for H1B (with any employer), you can come to country under same H1B visa (you dont have to be with same employer. You can switch any number of employers and ur stamping is eligible until ur stamping expiry date) 

Thanks 

12 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Question 1: approved i140 with old employer enough, na colleague ki same aindi, ma company gc late ga start chesindi, by the time he filed for extn he didnt even had his labor approved

question 2: dont do that, poe lo kotha i797a copy chupinchali cbp officer ki even if he dont ask, adagaledu ani if u dont show new i797 copy, passport lo unna visa date dhaka i94 istadu, biscuit autuav, same happened to me, my employer had to then file for h1 extn again, eventhough i had 2more yrs left 

Anthe antara ? That’s for letting me know about that i94 issue which might come up losing visa time . 

• 1 month later...

i-140 copy kosam FOIA apply cheste vallu i-140 copy painchkunda 

filing ki use chesina documents na account lo post chesrau. also parial denial ani oka letter rasaru oka mukka ardham kale aha letter lo vadu em cheputundo.

asalu FOIA ante ana original copy pampinchali kada....asalu FOIA danike kada 

or am i missing something? confused.

25 minutes ago, soldier said:

i-140 copy kosam FOIA apply cheste vallu i-140 copy painchkunda 

filing ki use chesina documents na account lo post chesrau. also parial denial ani oka letter rasaru oka mukka ardham kale aha letter lo vadu em cheputundo.

asalu FOIA ante ana original copy pampinchali kada....asalu FOIA danike kada 

or am i missing something? confused.

Original pamparu, filed petition docs pampistharu, dhani medha Approved stamp with number untundi, adi enough

On 11/5/2019 at 3:18 PM, neneno1 said:

make sure that you show your new I797 along with the visa... they will note down who your current employer is.. 

On 11/6/2019 at 3:53 AM, Amrita said:

Ledu staff engineer role . Full stack but told them where I want to be and why I m opting for full time . Slowly will move to project management. Thank  you @AlaElaAlaEla 🙂

PM role kante engineering side better.. pm ga chesthe dumb aipothaamu... it happened to me.. 😞

back to development ravdam kastam aipothundi..