Indian arranged marriage system is the worst

AleAle

5 hours ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

In which case, marriages will become like "AirBnB Experiences".

Which means girls should have their own portfolio be websites to attract customers I mean Future  spouses 

5 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

india lo oppukoru kada 

lekapote ela ardham avtundi vaadiki magathanam undani daniki aadathanam undani by just talking to each other and understanding each other?? auntie suggest chesindi kuda test drive ye pelliki mundu

Just now, kevinUsa said:

conclusion cheppandi vayya q

Let's put a logical end based on auntys views.  

Let girls check guys performance in bed before getting married . 

Help !! Help !! Help !! Admin bro pls post this #ALittleLongPost
I got married a year back , it was a love marriage , although Love ka bas L hi bacha hai !!
we are having constants fights , Its mostly over parents , it's some things my parents will say to her and she will feel bad
Some things are ignorable but she won't ignore and create an issue (ya i do understand some things can't be ignored)

Also , she has a habit of telling all the things to her mother (my mother in law) , she will tell about our fights , if my parents have said something that she didn't like .
So basically everything. It's not good to tell everything to her mother as i am not sure what kind of advice she will give and it also creates hatred in the family
But acc to my wife, she gives the best advice

Recently my wife went to my home and told all the things to my mother that she felt bad about, she also told about our fights and including what my parents have said to her that she didn't like , Her mom (my mother in law) was also there .
I thought my parents will create an issue bcoz she said some things in anger , glad they didn't (And they told me to leave peacefully with her and don't fight )

After all this , i thght everything is fine now , lets start afresh
but my wife was not in that mood , next day she continued the fight as her mother didn't like some past fight and some comment

Now the point is , I am getting frustrated a lot , 2 days it will be fine , 3rd day we will start fighting over some issue

I am seriously thinking about leaving her and living life alone ( i know its not easy but i don't know what to do). I am just tired of fighting every alternate day !!!
Yes living alone will lead to divorce , i am still not sure that i am ready for that
Please advice "

Just now, DannyArcher said:

Let's put a logical end based on auntys views.  

Let girls check guys performance in bed before getting married . 

if its case like me who is origin and has no exp 

and it does not work on the test day 

This confession is related to stress I feel everyday in my life. Ours is a so called love marriage, but when we were about to get married i came to know he cheated me but still since our marriage was planned . I forgive him and got married which eventually became the biggest mistake of my life. We are married for 6 years now and got one kid who is now 2 years old. I dont feel love anymore from my husband, I m struggling everday to bring our married life to normal track but that doesnt helps me. He is always busy with lot of other stuffs like book,series, friends and hardly have time for us. We never go on any outing neither he shows any interest in being with us. I have talked a lot on this and even cried my heart out but nothing works. Physical intimacy is also zero, it happens only if I initiate otherwise from his side no efforts or interest. He is knowledgable person and good guy in front of everyone but inside family life he is good for nothing , no love, no care no sex not any household help. I feel very sad when I see girls talking about their interesting sex life or fun they do as couple. There is nothing between us which can be counted as couple. Someday I feel like running from this and ending my life, coz I cant destroy the happiness of my parents. They think mine life is beautiful and perfect. Everyday I pray some misfortune happen and my life ends. All I want is this pain to end. It feels like living with a stranger and you have no one with whom you can talk or expect anything."

4 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

conclusion cheppandi vayya q

Solution ledu padu ledu....iyala ratri mall inkoka dikkumalina post estadi

dani mida malla oka 10 pages...conclusion matram okate, rameshwaram poina shaneshwaram vadaladu anattu

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

if its case like me who is origin and has no exp 

and it does not work on the test day 

Peculiar scenario.  Over to aunty .

She might have some solution for this . 

17 hours ago, AleAle said:

Second is love date chesi pelli cheskunnam jatakalu kalsay so anni kalsochay

now all happies I don’t want to recollect first

but anpinchindi post chesa arranged marriages r crap purely based on luck 

love date ante emi chestaarandi..