L V Subramanyam gaaru IAS

aakathaai456

In this scenario i am happy with outcome...these bapanese think they know everything and can chakram thippadam of everything .. BJP has nothing but contempt for south indian brahmins. WHy ? because BJP knows it really has to do nothing for these people to work against their own language people for free. Look at that guy RamMadhav - kukka pani cheyyunchukndhi BJP wadini gave him most difficult assignments like kashmir alliance etc. But he got nothing no ministership nothing. And it always puts RamMadhav and the other MP in awkward situation of saying NO to special status to their own state people. 

THe sad thing is it is unlikely these peopel will learn correct lessons. Instead of working for betterment of everyone that will better them aslo like a rising tide lifts all boats they beleive on crooked plots.

Infact I actually praise Jagga for the boldness. Look at CBN patheticness - Brahmin commission and that too with IYR as chariman,  Dzire cars for free for brahmin drivers - despite knowing they hate him.

46 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Infact I actually praise Jagga for the boldness. Look at CBN patheticness - Brahmin commission and that too with IYR as chariman,  Dzire cars for free for brahmin drivers - despite knowing they hate him.

Cbn is useless when it comes to caste related things 

• Upvote 1

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Cbn is useless when it comes to caste related things 

he was scared to such an extent , chinna chinna piraveelu kooda kastame own caste vallaki.... but as usual konni gajji kukkalu barks ..