RockVille, MD vs Dallas, TX

Kurrodu1

VA/DC and near by lo desi santha undadha? before Dallas, it was VA which has good number of desi population......and ee so called desi politics etc is worst in VA too. 

caste based recruitment untadi ani vinna (ex - Fannie and freddy lo and lot more)....so I dont see any difference between Dallas and VA in terms of desi santha. naa wife best frnd's vallu VA nundi Dallas move ayyaru (job purpose) and according to them both are exactly same....ekkada desi's unna, akkada ee chettha thappadu

20 minutes ago, no01 said:

VA/DC and near by lo desi santha undadha? before Dallas, it was VA which has good number of desi population......and ee so called desi politics etc is worst in VA too. 

caste based recruitment untadi ani vinna (ex - Fannie and freddy lo and lot more)....so I dont see any difference between Dallas and VA in terms of desi santha. naa wife best frnd's vallu VA nundi Dallas move ayyaru (job purpose) and according to them both are exactly same....ekkada desi's unna, akkada ee chettha thappadu

Agreed. Not much difference between VA and Dallas in terms of Desi Penta

2 hours ago, Kurrodu1 said:

Thanks for the input bro. Dallas lo job market baguntunda? Job switching ki references ekkuva kavali ani vinna.

Na fte kuda reference lone vachindi.

I live in frisco and plano lo jobs chala ne untai and when u r in trouble some one will definitely give a reference. You will love dallas .. e nata bata clubs gurinchi nen pedda pattinchukonu .