feminism ruins the happiness of women anta

Scurvy

Married for 5 years. I lost both my parents in my early teens. Have an elder sister who is divorced.
My husband is very weird person . I feel he has split personality disorder. Some time he treats me like a queen next moment like a slave. just to mention one such instance, he celebrated my birthday like a grand event and next day he slapped me for preparing breakfast 5mins late. I have no guts to ask him to visit a psychiatrist. I can’t divorce him for my kid, she needs a dad.
Now the problem is my husband is showing lots of interest in my sister.. Visiting her regularly, buying her gifts. I feel he is doing all this for sex.How to make him realize that what he is doing is not correct?"

May be he just trying to show off. Trying to be good person in front of world.
Talk to your sister if you both are close and if you can trust her.
Also, You can consult psychiatric on his behalf. But most importantly, stop being victim of domestic violence. Have guts and stand for yourself. I am sure you wanna set example for your girl to be fighter not victim.

• Gauri Shaha May be he just trying to show off. Trying to be good person in front of world.
    Talk to your sister if you both are close and if you can trust her.
    Also, You can consult psychiatric on his behalf. But most importantly, stop being victim of domestic violence. Have guts and stand for yourself. I am sure you wanna set example for your girl to be fighter not victim.
    Hide or report this
  • Bindu Kumari
    Bindu Kumari You should talk to your sister first , she will definitely help you .
    Hide or report this
  • Rekha Gajakosh
    Rekha Gajakosh This confession reminded me of Nana patekar from Agnisakshi movie😂😂 Ask ur sister to stay away from him and u can consult a psychiatrist on his behalf and sort it out asap
    Hide or report this
  • Sudhansu Sekhar
    Sudhansu Sekhar omg...!! 😮
    i don't think he'll listen to you. It will only make things worse. Talk to your sister.
    It's scary to live with such a person.
    Hide or report this
  • Deepak Agarwal
    Deepak Agarwal If you do have some self respect left, packing your bags and leaving would do the trick.
    Hide or report this
  • Amol Muley-Patil
    Amol Muley-Patil Do same for his brother. If didn't have one try with his cousins..
    Hide or report this
  • Abhinav Jain
    Abhinav Jain Have the guts and inquire of your husband!
    Hide or report this
  • Sakshi Kataria
    Sakshi Kataria If you can’t ask him, ask your sister and then take a decision.
    Hide or report this
  • Sudipto Das
    Sudipto Das On a serious note talk to your sister and sort it out!!
    Hide or report this
    Image may contain: 1 person, text

• Iffat Khan
    Iffat Khan Leave him... ur kid will understand one day!! But these fights can effect ur kid’s mind too!!
    Hide or report this
  • Vinay Karnam
    Vinay Karnam 🙏 to you for bearing such pain and still wanna stay with him
    Hide or report this
  • Aparajita Banerjee
    Aparajita Banerjee Go to the police and file a complaint for domestic violence
    Hide or report this
  • Anu Abraham
    Anu Abraham I don't think he has any split personality disorder. He might have celebrated your birthday as a grand event so he can show the rest of the world how much he loves you and care for you. You should talk to your sister and let her know how he treats you.See More
    Hide or report this
  • Adnan Al Jabri
    Adnan Al Jabri Oh God!!
    Hide or report this
  • Priyansh Kate
    Priyansh Kate Ask your sister to be away from him.
    Hide or report this
  • Abhishek Sharma
    Abhishek Sharma moral of the story : stay unmarried live longer 😆. Mohit Singla Anish Yadav
    Hide or report this
  • Sam Z
    Sam Z Ask your sister to take him to a psychiatrist...;)
    Hide or report this
  • Akshay Shah
    Akshay Shah Hande it via ur sister, make her tell him ur my sisters husband so be like one, thats it. If she shows him the door he will come running back, this is how men have to be tackled #menaremen
    Hide or report this
  • Venu G Nath
    Venu G Nath Wow !
    Hide or report this
  • Abhigyan Dwivedi
    Abhigyan Dwivedi talk to his parents
    Hide or report this
  • Pradeep Jaiswal
    Pradeep Jaiswal ‘Saali adhi ghar wali’ , he is taking it too seriously
    Hide or report this
  • ಮಂಗಳ ಹೆಗಡೆ
    ಮಂಗಳ ಹೆಗಡೆ People who are laughing on this post are not appreciated as the confessor is under a huge trauma as well as stress... Your husband needs a psychiatric attention as well as an assessment for sure. Meanwhile heal yourself first as it gives you enough energy in dealing with difficult people. More power to you lady..stay blessed!!
    Hide or report this
  • Mihira Urs
    Mihira Urs If you're suspicions on his mental health are true, it's bipolar disorder. Take help from from family (your sister, his parents, his siblings) and friends(his best friend, common friends who are close) and have an intervention asking him to get help. It's a manageable/treatable condition.
    Hide or report this
  • Dinesh Ram
    Dinesh Ram Instead you make him visit psychiatrist better you have a visit and explain your problem.
    get required pills then mix it in food / drink and give it to your husband with full of love... In some days he itself will ask for psychiatrist visit 😎 All the best, happy mixing 😁🤪
    Hide or report this
  • Nishant Rai
    Nishant Rai I think you should go to a psychiatrist and get your head examined. You are not living in a safe environment and you want your child to live there as well. Your kid is going to notice that you are constantly unhappy. Just having a Dad in the house is not good enough for a child.
    Hide or report this
  • Sailesh Jay
    Sailesh Jay Lot of people look up to you Woman, not just about your daughter but you need your husband too .. just try to win him back that has been your way and should be, no matter what until the end.
    Hide or report this
  • Kamal Kumawat
    Kamal Kumawat It is show off not a split personality disorder...
    Hide or report this
  • Sailesh Jay
    Sailesh Jay For people who are laughing, if you don’t compliment and support people like her, who else do you support. Atleast try making a difference.
    Hide or report this
  • Amit Kumar Sahu
    Amit Kumar Sahu Looks like a new Crime patrol case.. "satark rahe, savdhaan rahe"..
    Hide or report this
  • Vinod Bhadu
    Vinod Bhadu He must have seen aparachit and behaving like him. You should see bhul bhulaiya and act like vidha balan. ** for tat
    Hide or report this
  • Rohan Gulathi
    Rohan Gulathi I don't want to joke here...
    But really if you can't keep your husband away from her because of his behaviour, you should take your sister away from him.
    Now either you:
    See More
    Hide or report this
  • Laxman Behera
    Laxman Behera It's high time to Protect ur Sister from him.

Give him 😍 what he is searching for in ur sister.

See More
    Hide or report this