kevinUsa

Last year I married without informing my family as they were not ready to support and involve in my marriage in anyways as i have a strange family. I have very big family in ration card, but My mom was the only person their in the registered marriage. As i was searching alone for the life partner, found very poor (0bhk house, with imcome 2 lac pa/3 members) other caste 24 year old girl. I was ok with these things as it's their individual life they are leading. I earn 10lac/31 year old, need to take care of mother. Both are above average good looking (i am bit fair and she is bit dark) upper cast, third class family background. I met girl before two weeks of registered marriage and discussed about our life, i told everything openly my family situation salary and i don't have any past. She said she completed some degree and did many courses and earns 25k and expecting 35k upcoming year based on her talent. And she don't have past and she is having some 5lac gold too with her. After marriage i came to know she failed 3 years degree by 20 subjects, earns 8k and she can lose that job any moment as that institution not doing that good. She had fast affairs and number 1 lier with attitude. She don't do daily house work also and i have to do it for her cooking to cleaning. She want to live a posh life being in home. My in laws are worlds biggest irritating persons. I didn't called for any festival or engagement ring. They come to my home for all. I am in trap and don't know how to survive. Now my family says they should have found very good same caste educated girl with doctor or engineer profession. I lost trust in marriage and living system.

First 6 month's was kind of normal and adjusted to the married life and by heart i loved her. She came with empty hand even not more than 30 gram jewelry. Before marriage only i told her like i don't have family support so we both need to work, but now she don't want to work and want to rest in home. The frequent demand of going out, restaurant and asking for jewelry really hurts on my wrong choice.

She and her mom is like warriors and i don't have any family support. I don't want to give divorce also. How to live such a difficult life is kind of challenging for me."