extra ordinary story

kevinUsa

As you could guess, I was one of the long timers in Infy. I joined at the time when we were forced to apply for visa and go to onsite. I was dating a girl when I joined Infosys and got married after a few years later.

She joined me in US after leaving equally rewarding career in India but went ahead did MS because I didn't want her to lose focus on career. Initial years were chaotic as 2 immature persons were trying to make out meaning of marriage and how to adjust. But after few more years my daughter was born and as both of us wanted to move back to India, we did after my daughter was born.

We spent few more years in India but then decided to move out of India for 4-5 years. I selected London as option as my wife could also get a role as she had joined Infy too.

However, in a few months after coming to London, she said she doesn't want to stay there. I found out 3 yrs later that she was in relationship with her married friend from 2 years and that was the main reason.

In parallel, as we were going through rough patch of marriage, I was excelling in career and was recognised as one of the best people manager as well leader by Infy as well as client. Got promoted multiple times and I was leading a large account.

And the problem started. I was told that a PM was going through a very bad phase because of hostile clients. I used to meet her when I used to travel within Europe as she was not in London. My entire team was close to me and used to discuss lot of personal things with me. She was not different and told me her life issues how how her Bf left her after doing so much. After meeting a few times, I realised that she is a great soul and I shouldn't do anything to hurt her.
We used to spend lot of time together.

But at the end I fall for her and may be started intruding her personal space.. Nothing sexual though, never thought of sleeping with her or even kissing her. But, I just wanted her to be happy.

She resigned and I was heartbroken. In a few months, I found out that my wife was cheating (for 2-3 yrs) much before I had recruited this PM. But with a lovely daughter, I couldn't dare to divorce her though even my BIL was understanding the situation.

2 years after she left, I messaged her that I am ready to leave everything as I couldn't get her out of mind. She was a better person than me and asked me to be with my wife.

After that I became alcoholic, visited brothels (though couldn't dare to do anything as I didn't believe in meaningless sex) and denied myself a promotion. Now, though I have forgiven my wife even if I decide to blame her for being unfaithful, I lost the passion in life and marriage.

So, the summary is, take care of your loved ones before it's too late.. And don't trust your partner blindly. "

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

As you could guess, I was one of the long timers in Infy. I joined at the time when we were forced to apply for visa and go to onsite. I was dating a girl when I joined Infosys and got married after a few years later.

She joined me in US after leaving equally rewarding career in India but went ahead did MS because I didn't want her to lose focus on career. Initial years were chaotic as 2 immature persons were trying to make out meaning of marriage and how to adjust. But after few more years my daughter was born and as both of us wanted to move back to India, we did after my daughter was born.

We spent few more years in India but then decided to move out of India for 4-5 years. I selected London as option as my wife could also get a role as she had joined Infy too.

However, in a few months after coming to London, she said she doesn't want to stay there. I found out 3 yrs later that she was in relationship with her married friend from 2 years and that was the main reason.

In parallel, as we were going through rough patch of marriage, I was excelling in career and was recognised as one of the best people manager as well leader by Infy as well as client. Got promoted multiple times and I was leading a large account.

And the problem started. I was told that a PM was going through a very bad phase because of hostile clients. I used to meet her when I used to travel within Europe as she was not in London. My entire team was close to me and used to discuss lot of personal things with me. She was not different and told me her life issues how how her Bf left her after doing so much. After meeting a few times, I realised that she is a great soul and I shouldn't do anything to hurt her.

But at the end I fall for her and may be started intruding her personal space.. Nothing sexual though, never thought of sleeping with her or even kissing her. But, I just wanted her to be happy.

She resigned and I was heartbroken. In a few months, I found out that my wife was cheating (for 2-3 yrs) much before I had recruited this PM. But with a lovely daughter, I couldn't dare to divorce her though even my BIL was understanding the situation.

2 years after she left, I messaged her that I am ready to leave everything as I couldn't get her out of mind. She was a better person than me and asked me to be with my wife.

After that I became alcoholic, visited brothels (though couldn't dare to do anything as I didn't believe in meaningless sex) and denied myself a promotion. Now, though I have forgiven my wife even if I decide to blame her for being unfaithful, I lost the passion in life and marriage.

So, the summary is, take care of your loved ones before it's too late.. And don't trust your partner blindly. "

Atnaaaaaa.....

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Life is unpredictable