Winter jackets for work

Ford_Abbai

2 hours ago, Ram60 said:

north face kakapothe yellow face konukko nee cummode face ki ferfect

Sir , caste enduku jacket thread lo kooda.?

.is to prove that you are  low level cheap retarded caste baaastard? If yes you already proved yourself.

Now go get a life .. cheap low class bajar fellow raised in gajji standards...who goes personel for a thread where he is neither mentioned nor even called..

Just stopping by to show how cheap he is.

Imagine this guy outside and passing his low standards to next generation..papam vallu

1 hour ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Sir , caste enduku jacket thread lo kooda.?

.is to prove that you are  low level cheap retarded caste baaastard? If yes you already proved yourself.

Now go get a life .. cheap low class bajar fellow raised in gajji standards...who goes personel for a thread where he is neither mentioned nor even called..

Just stopping by to show how cheap he is.

Imagine this guy outside and passing his low standards to next generation..papam vallu

neeku mood ochinappudu matrame caste matladalara erri **.. nuvvu cheap retared cummode LK vi kabatte baaga tagilindi neeku.. essays rayadam mani guddha muskuni swallow my cum baanisa LK 

11 minutes ago, Ram60 said:

neeku mood ochinappudu matrame caste matladalara erri **.. nuvvu cheap retared cummode LK vi kabatte baaga tagilindi neeku.. essays rayadam mani guddha muskuni swallow my cum baanisa LK 

Yes I am cummode. People go showroom to buy expensive  commode from display basing on their affordability and taste. It is the shi$t like you in commode that people hate.. total pease of sh$it you are.

I am really  sorry for your " alaga character" and the labour third class environment you been raised.

There used to be driver and pani manishi in farmhouse, who they have to look after in my absence

Their kids developed same kind of langaugae watching their parents..now they r in engineering . Thanks to fee reimbursement. I won't be surprised if they enter USA using fake bank statements.

I am always against the government giving freebies to alaga labour's.

This is what happens when labour takes advantage of free money. people like you leak in to society

Enni sarlu db lo ban chesina siggu lekinda kottha I'd create cheskoni vasthav..same alaga temper ni situation lekapoina use chesthav. Because your day won't progress if you can't display your dirty 3 rd class alaga genes.

1 minute ago, Ford_Abbai said:

Yes I am cummode. People go showroom to buy buy commode from display. It is the like you in commode people hate.. total pease of you are.

I am really  sorry for your " alaga character" and the labour third class environment you been raised.

There used to be driver and pani manishi in farmhouse, who they have to look after in my absence

Their kids developed same kind of langaugae watching their parents..now they r engineering . Thanks to fee reimbursement. I won't be surprised if they enter USA using fake bank statements.

I am always against the government giving freebies to alaga labour's.

This is what happens when labour takes advantage of free money. people like you leak in to society

Enni sarlu db lo ban chesina siggu lekinda kottha I'd create cheskoni vasthav..same alaga temper ni situation lekapoina use chesthav. Because your day won't progress if you can't display your dirty 3 rd class alaga genes.

idivarake cheppa.. essays rayaku.. nenu sadavanu.. keep calm and swallow anthe.. 1go 10go inka