‘Harry Potter’ star Emma Watson says she isn’t single, calls it ‘self-partnered’

DummyVariable

Emma Watson is opening up about her life as she approaches her 30th birthday.

The former “Harry Potter” star spoke candidly in an interview with British Vogue about the “tough” year she’s had because she “had all these ideas” about where she would be at this stage of her life.

“I was like, ‘Why does everyone make such a big fuss about turning 30? This is not a big deal,'" she told the magazine for their December cover issue. “Cut to 29, and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, I feel so stressed and anxious. And I realize it’s because there is suddenly this bloody influx of subliminal messaging around. If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career, or you’re still figuring things out… There’s just this incredible amount of anxiety.”

"I never believed the whole ‘I’m happy single’ spiel,” she added. “I was like, ‘This is totally spiel.’ It took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]. I call it 'being self-partnered.'"

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Wasn’t she dating cabify CEO and got dumped mercilessly.

”Self Partnered”. What does that even mean lol? CITI_c$y

Hand and stone massage anukunta 

12 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Hand and stone massage anukunta 

Sometimes I keep wondering if feminists are mentally deranged. You can’t even be angry at them when they say “self partnered”. @3$%

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

This is different bro. Idhi imaginary friend lekka anta..

Pichi mudiri poindi bro valaki ammailaki 25 lopu pelli cheseyali chaganti garu chepinattu