Wife FTE, me contracting

columbus_kurrodu

2 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Stats ippudu levu baa. Dorkinapudu vesta ikkada.What i have observed most of them seems to have group mentality and compare on every Occassion among their friends or acquaintances.At core level they seems extremely insecure based on my interaction with them.

I think it's just an inhibition from appreciating your spouse. Oka group lo unnappudu, husband wife ni kani wife husband ni kani pogidite poyedemi leduga, it's just in the mentality ante.  

6 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Stats ippudu levu baa. Dorkinapudu vesta ikkada.What i have observed most of them seems to have group mentality and compare on every Occassion among their friends or acquaintances.At core level they seems extremely insecure based on my interaction with them.

Tell me about it

4 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I think it's just an inhibition from appreciating your spouse. Oka group lo unnappudu, husband wife ni kani wife husband ni kani pogidite poyedemi leduga, it's just in the mentality ante.  

nenu  cheppedi vere context guru.Most men are indeed happy if their  wives out earn men up to a point she respects him and his decisions. ego issues will pop if she starts to question his competency regards  finances , the more she nags the more in competent he will start to feel which hurts his provider instincts.

58 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Tell me about it

Like comparing in terms of beauty with peers and they  desperately seek attention and social validation . Look at insta , facebook you will find those clones who are dying for attention. Mali trips , tours  , jewelry , house enni comparisons inka cheptkunte pothe list pothune vuntadi. 

9 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

nenu  cheppedi vere context guru.Most men are indeed happy if their  wives out earn men up to a point she respects him and his decisions. ego issues will pop if she starts to question his competency regards  finances , the more she nags the more in competent he will start to feel which hurts his provider instincts.

Interesting. 

I don’t mean this negative way, US lo double earnings kosam emi cheyadaniki ayina ready ga vuna husbands generation idhi, so discussion api flow lo ala velipo. anta ego vuntey, try to compete with people in terms of skill set, not salary. Money will automatically come to you.