People say CBN backstabbed NTR and took over TDP but why NTR fans support CBN....

Daaarling

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Even in DB people keep NTR DP and support CBN/TDP. RIP NTR. Regional politics is very much influenced by caste feeling. 

Why people dont want to change. I am not a supporter of any political party. Leadership ki base caste aithe AP ela develop

avutundi?

Why people support Jagan after he went to jail

Gorrelu kasayi vadine nammiuthayi

2 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

NTR was the one who established TDP and CBN happened later  NTR is a legend

Even Jagan and KA Paul started their own parties. Doesn't mean anything about who started the party. As the CM of the state, CBN was much better than NTR. 

4 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Even Jagan and KA Paul started their own parties. Doesn't mean anything about who started the party. As the CM of the state, CBN was much better than NTR. 

Ohh ATNAA

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Bye bye

1 hour ago, Sachin200 said:

Nakka gadin gurinchi oka line lo cheppali ante : values or ethics gurinchi matladutunadu ante vadi situation darunam ga undi 

Ethics are relative, what's ethical to me need not be ethical to you. But what's legal to you is always legal to me. That's why Jagan was in jail and CBN wasn't.