Visa Stamping with amendment

meri_zindagi

Amendment process lo unnapudu Visa Stamping ki vellara evaraina... I want to go now. Please tell me options.

Petition is approved for Client A.  I have moved to client B. Amendment request to client B is denied. Amendment request has been raised again and it's in process still. No decision has been made. Now I am moving to a different client C. Amendment to client C will be raised in Dec mid week. Meanwhile if I go for stamping now what are the challenges. 

PS: My immigration team said I can go for stamping but they are not sure of consequences.

You can go for stamping but it’s risky with amendment denial in with B recently and with LCA being filed  . Asalu client B to processing lo unte Picha light . However it’s your call . All the best !

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can go for stamping but it’s risky with amendment denial in with B recently and with LCA being filed  . Asalu client B to processing lo unte Picha light . However it’s your call . All the best !

Client B ki so far two times amendment file chesam. First time premium chesa, denied. Second time inka regular lo ne uncha, still in process. Both the times new LCA procured.

1 hour ago, meri_zindagi said:

Client B ki so far two times amendment file chesam. First time premium chesa, denied. Second time inka regular lo ne uncha, still in process. Both the times new LCA procured.

Yeah anduke risky . Asalu processing lo unte vallaki teledu but denied kabatti they can look up and see that denial now . Just in case enduku risk ? Pay safe !

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Yeah anduke risky . Asalu processing lo unte vallaki teledu but denied kabatti they can look up and see that denial now . Just in case enduku risk ? Pay safe !

Poni wait chesi, next amendment vesaka vellana stamping ki. Inko 6 months lo extension Koda vastundi. When is the best time to go.

5 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Amendment process lo unnapudu Visa Stamping ki vellara evaraina... I want to go now. Please tell me options.

Petition is approved for Client A.  I have moved to client B. Amendment request to client B is denied. Amendment request has been raised again and it's in process still. No decision has been made. Now I am moving to a different client C. Amendment to client C will be raised in Dec mid week. Meanwhile if I go for stamping now what are the challenges

PS: My immigration team said I can go for stamping but they are not sure of consequences.

damn

On 11/6/2019 at 10:47 PM, meri_zindagi said:

Poni wait chesi, next amendment vesaka vellana stamping ki. Inko 6 months lo extension Koda vastundi. When is the best time to go.

If i were you...i wont go. Premium lo chesi approve ayyaka vellachu ga ? @meri_zindagi silent_I1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:31 PM, Amrita said:

is this real ? I thought they can pull pending applications too. 

nenu kuda same situation lo unna, naaa h1 amendment processing lo undi due to address change.

Not sure if I can go for stamping. Attorney/HR ni adigithe go annaru but at your own risk ani chepparu