Top Posters In This Topic

• xano917

• Spartan

• kevinUsa

• sattipandu

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Anavasaram ga enter aindi, vp aindi 

Babori time lo state government projects kottindi ame IT company ki

Ippudu central government projects kodathadi.

VP em vundi indulo. Baboru teach sesina Democratic compulsion Ni implement sesthundi. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Babori time lo state government projects kottindi ame IT company ki

Ippudu central government projects kodathadi.

VP em vundi indulo. Baboru teach sesina Democratic compulsion Ni implement sesthundi. 

You mean she climbs on men and rides the deals???

Yamini gave a hint to the reasons that forced her to come out of the TDP while speaking to media later. She said she was disgusted with the dynasty politics.

“The present-day politics, especially in regional parties, is dominated by caste and dynasty culture. Even Chandrababu Naidu is not exceptional to this culture. He is not above favouritism and nepotism. I don’t think I will get justice in such parties,” Yamini said, adding that that was precisely why she was joining the Bharatiya Janata Party which has no place for caste and dynasty culture.

She, however, said she had learnt a lot in politics under the leadership of Chandrababu Naidu and she liked him personally.

“But I am not happy with other leaders of the party, who did not stand by me when there was an attempt assassinate my character by my opponents. Only Chandrababu came to my rescue and nobody else,” she said.

At the same time, Yamini found fault with the TDP for not being consistent in its stand on forging alliances.

“It is surprising to join hands with those who abused us in the past,” she said, indirectly referring to Naidu’s friendship with Pawan Kalyan.

Stating that there were a lot of differences within the TDP, Yamini said she was also a victim of such differences.

She expressed her unhappiness over the U-turn taken by Chandrababu Naidu on special category status, which she said was responsible for the defeat of the TDP in the elections.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:23 AM, Scurvy said:

Tella tholu valla deenki  baaga attention vacchndi anpistundi. 

It’s not just her - Any Indian women with  thella tholu  will get attention in their own field