Meeting lo kopam vasthe meeru emi chestharu

Abhagyudu

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

desis are the worst at managing people. Indians may be cream of the crop at coding and tech but when it comes to managing people and projects, they go to pieces. Desis are not suited for management roles - only tech. That's because desis are mostly illiterate, educated in telugu medium, no management education, just experience through work, etc.

Yaa man anduke Staya Nadella , Sundar Pichai, Indra nooyi etc were very bad managers ...aa positions ki ela vellaro asalu

5 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Yaa man anduke Staya Nadella , Sundar Pichai, Indra nooyi etc were very bad managers ...aa positions ki ela vellaro asalu

Poori, you are talking about a few exceptional cases. Not everyone is satya or pichai. I'm talking about a vast majority of desis with mediocre management skills. I'm also giving credit to desis saying they are good at coding, testing and other tech

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

you are talking about a few exceptional cases. Not everyone is satya or pichai. I'm talking about a vast majority of desis with mediocre management skills. I'm also giving credit to desis saying they are good at coding, testing and other tech

lol so is everyone man...not every white guy is good manager right?.....it's just amusing me how you make claims randomly ..why don't you post some numbers and convince ?

in my offc situation is so diff..ma thella mangr a nuv matladu ra ani patkapotadu.....arey evi evi matladuvayaa ani points echi a politics naku odu ante...ahaa nuv ochi matladu ani patkapotadu..

prashantanga dbing cheskonivaru vayaa.

I once pushed the chair so hard, it went and hit the desk making thud sound. My manager noticed but walked away not to escalate things. Everyone's eyes were on me, I said want to move chair there, but accidentally pushed bit hard :giggle:

Of course 3 years back, first and last time. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I once pushed the chair so hard, it went and hit the desk making thud sound. My manager noticed but walked away not to escalate things. Everyone's eyes were on me, I said want to move chair there, but accidentally pushed bit hard :giggle:

Of course 3 years back, first and last time. 

aparaaa aparaaaa aparaaa anavaaa kaka lechi :giggle:

3 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Cheppina daani meeda malli questions vesthadu pm. Already explained 10 minutes mundu malli Ade adugutadu ..naa working hours  breakup cheppamannadu..I felt bad as always try to give my best at work..

this is their trick to either fire you or make you resign. 

2 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

ma appise la oka 15yrs exp desi..vala mngr ki nanu party_invis lo enduku add chestaev..emaindi emana prob a ani essay anw anta ques pampadanta...ade lolli nadusthundi

:giggle: