Meeting lo kopam vasthe meeru emi chestharu

Abhagyudu

IT companies you can never show anger and get things done..unless bloody WITCH Companies...

You have to tell people in an understanding way and get things done..esp in US

India lo areey faaltu ga anna em farak padadu as even other guy knows the same language..

3 hours ago, Abhagyudu said:

Cheppina daani meeda malli questions vesthadu pm. Already explained 10 minutes mundu malli Ade adugutadu ..naa working hours  breakup cheppamannadu..I felt bad as always try to give my best at work..

This is the 10th time I am saying, to you and tell the answer... @3$%

11 hours ago, panipoori said:

lol so is everyone man...not every white guy is good manager right?.....it's just amusing me how you make claims randomly ..why don't you post some numbers and convince ?

Why? I’m talking from my decades of experience and watching mediocre desi managers who don’t care to get some management training, cannot even communicate properly and my claims are nothing random. Do you have any numbers to convince otherwise?

On 11/7/2019 at 8:46 AM, Abhagyudu said:

Cheppina daani meeda malli questions vesthadu pm. Already explained 10 minutes mundu malli Ade adugutadu ..naa working hours  breakup cheppamannadu..I felt bad as always try to give my best at work..

Anduke first nundi nuvve questions adagali... Aina Jaffa PM ki stress avvadamenti. Work hours breakup adigithe 14 hours ki vesi pampinchu, put all technical stuff he won't understand. When u give best at ur work, don't give a damn about others. 🤷🏻‍♀️