Oka doubt..Interview lo...

Sarvapindi

interviewer:  asked some qn

candidate: i dont know about it. Can u give example or explain little bit more

interviewer: never mind....

ala never mind anadam correct or is it kind of unprofessional and rude?

Yes

Interviewer wasn't willing to lead the person to a possible answer without divulging too much 

Classic case of witch company bot who acts as a teamlead.

Interview is to know the person his capability of figuring out a solution to a problem 

Manollu maaararu 

55 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

yes it is rude, oka layoff aite table reverse avtadi ani marchipoyadu aa interviewer

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Yes

Interviewer wasn't willing to lead the person to a possible answer without divulging too much 

Interview is to know the person his capability of figuring out a solution to a problem 

Manollu maaararu 

.this happened to my roommate  today...vadu manchi experienced n talented  ..vendor gadu they r not moving forward ani mail pettadanta... interview sesindi mana desi bacha gallu...ma vaadi kante less experienced....Ala nevermind qnnadi desi pori...asal vallu adige qns batti telsipoindi valaki exp ledani ani seppad vaade

..vadiki nen seppina email reply pettu andarni loop lo petti ani ila aindi interview ani... 

Email ela petalo konchem suggest seyandi va ..manchi strong punch padali kodukulaki...email chain la vendor , client , and interviewer email anni unnayanta..

5 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

.this happened to my roommate  today...vadu manchi experienced n talented  ..vendor gadu they r not moving forward ani mail pettadanta... interview sesindi mana desi bacha gallu...ma vaadi kante less experienced....Ala nevermind qnnadi desi pori...asal vallu adige qns batti telsipoindi valaki exp ledani ani seppad vaade

..vadiki nen seppina email reply pettu andarni loop lo petti ani ila aindi interview ani... 

Email ela petalo konchem suggest seyandi va ..manchi strong punch padali kodukulaki...email chain la vendor , client , and interviewer email anni unnayanta..

Ok what would your friend gain by sending an email now.

the interviewer want qualified ani manam etla ethi choopisthaam, they were a bad interviewer thats it 

what to do further, feel happy that you dont get to work with such shitt heads

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sarvapindi said:

even though it seems rude , interviewer is not there to explain it to you , he/she can if they want and have time

you have to respect their time.

However , I understand the frustration though , some people are intentionally rude , alanti vallu vasthe time bagoledu anukovatame

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Ok what would your friend gain by sending an email now.

the interviewer want qualified ani manam etla ethi choopisthaam, they were a bad interviewer thats it 

what to do further, feel happy that you dont get to work with such shitt heads

We have to let them know bro... so they wont repeat it next time..gud thing is we have thier email address...we can send it.. vadileste candidate meeda negative feedback untadi kada vendor n client daggara

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

even though it seems rude , interviewer is not there to explain it to you , he/she can if they want and have time

However , I understand the frustration though , some people are intentionally rude , alanti vallu vasthe time bagoledu anukovatame

Yes.. but when we have chance we shud let then know \

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Vadu adigindi qn explain seyamani kada...he is not asking for answer

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

We have to let them know bro... so they wont repeat it next time..gud thing is we have thier email address...we can send it.. vadileste candidate meeda negative feedback untadi kada vendor n client daggara

ohhh 

28 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Yes

Manollu maaararu 

+1 college lo viva questions la adugutaru straight answer to question expect chestaru.. asalu problem ni ela approach avutunadu thought process ela undi ani thakkuva mandi chustaru

4 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Lite tesuko. Don't revenge . It won't help you or your friend.  

Actually, nuvvu email rasinanta matrana ninnu namaru. They will believe him only.

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Vadu adigindi qn explain seyamani kada...he is not asking for answer

Then his response is wrong  , he should have clearly mentioned that he did not understand the question rather than 'I don't know'

3 minutes ago, DannyArcher said:

Lite tesuko. Don't revenge . It won't help you or your friend.  

Actually, nuvvu email rasinanta matrana ninnu namaru. They will believe him only.

+1000 truth 

your just venting at that point by shooting an email.