3 years of demo by namo

dasari4kntr

During that time i went to india..i saw the real pain...

unfortunately, my son has to get small surgery (tonsil), but no cash available anywhere...even relatives also in same boat...

finally get it done in hyd with card transaction..

but demobilization was real pain..specially for day labor....

2 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

before you claim and believe DeMo was bad, just imagine what could have happened if india's financial system was collapsed due to bad NPA's and it needs massive inflow of deposits to sustain, can govt please deposit money the banks are going to collapse if you dont deposit money??.. do you trust the govt or run to bank to withdraw the money, yes india was that bad in 2016 (thanks for congress funded crony capitalism till 2014)

first learn about 2008 financial collapse, india had one such major collapse almost inevitable, add the fake currency aspect as well

Modi was expecting recession in US post new president 11/7, this could have massive implication on india as india was very fragile hence Demo was declared one day before US elections

first have the maturity to learn and connect the events before falling for propaganda

govt has no choice but to lie that this was meant to weed out black money, infact the objective was to infuse money back to banks, banks failed the idea not PM

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

before you claim and believe DeMo was bad, just imagine what could have happened if indias financial system was collapsed due to bad NPA's and it needs massive inflow of deposits to sustain, can govt please deposit money the banks are going to collapse if you dont deposit money??.. do you trust the govt or run to bank to withdraw the money, yes india was that bad in 2016

first learn about 2008 financial collapse, india had one such major collapse almost inevitable, add the fake currency aspect as well

Modi was expecting recession in US post new president 11/7, hence Demo was declared one day before US elections

first have the maturity to learn and connect the events before falling for propaganda

govt has no choice but to lie that this was meant to weed out blackmoney, infact the objective was to infuse money back to banks, banks failed the idea not PM

Maturity ante ..namo edi chesina positive angle vetukkuni aananda padatama...?

i dont know you were there in india during that time...but i seen the ground reality 

while common people are struggling for money...some politicians got the brand new notes ...(didnt u see that news?)

7 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

i dont know you were there in india during that time...but i seen the ground reality 

while common people are struggling for money...some politicians got the brand new notes ...(didnt u see that news?)

Modi edi chesina ane kante what else one is expected to do if the financial system is ready to collapse, idemi koora lo uppu takkuvvavvadam kaadu pakka into adukkovadaniki.. read about 1929 bank holiday

if indias system was collapsed, it could have been horrible, i mentioned clearly that banks/IAS ** up the initiative big time, the idea was not bad the implementation went wrong, Modi was just 2 yrs into govt

check how bad congress screwed up economy even days before may 16th results came out

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

You dont have freaking clue about 2008 financial meltdown..I know at least 4 million jobs lost

india lo atm lines and few casualties tappa nothing major happened

the job of a good leader is to minimize the damage if the damage is imminent, it was due to DeMo the collapse was averted..whether you like it or not its the truth, check with any sane mind who understand finance and economics.. not just watching TV assuming it as or knowledge, TV is the worst if one want to know the truth

read the articles of MD Nalapat during that timeframe

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

You dont have freaking clue about 2008 financial meltdown..I know at least 4 million jobs lost

india lo atm lines and few casualties tappa nothing major happened

the job of a good leader is to minimize the damage if the damage is imminent, it was due to DeMo the collapse was averted..whether you like it or not its the truth, check with any sane mind who understand finance and economics.. not just watching TV assuming it as or knowledge, TV is the worst if one want to know the truth

read the articles of MD Nalapat during that timeframe

Dude...remove the bhakt glasses..and see the reality...

You are saying few casualties...you dont know the pain you are not one of them...

i dont know why you even talking about 2008...which was global recession.  Somhow India didnt get impact as much as other countries...

don’t give me suggestions of reading financial topics...i am working in financial domain ...

thats end of discussion from my end...

7 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

It’s not bodi it is bolli the great idea. Pulkas elevations abbaaaa 

Repu ayodhya case verdict vachakka and aa judgement ni andaru appreciate chestey , gogoi tho discuss chesa, I gave some valuable suggestions and feedback antadu