3 years of demo by namo

dasari4kntr

15 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i also went to 1929.. the point i realized is no example can satisfy a moron braces_1

This is problem with bhaktas... they talk non sense and if they caught abuse others..

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

This is problem with bhaktas... they talk non sense and if they caught abuse others..

which part is nonsense

banks in india were are in terrible NPA mess, the next step was bank holiday, 1929 was such example.. where do you see bhakta in this ??

NPA mess was created by congress in 10 yrs rule, which part is is a lie .. not tell me

6 minutes ago, batman2 said:

not sure about your case but overall  majority are largely unaffected by demo.

thats why bjp came back with even bigger majority

lack of logic and rationality is the strongest point of congoons and leftist scumbags.. they have to argue for the sake  of survival.. pity their mental farting every day

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

BTW bhakta is any day better than a slave.. next time get something more derogatory you idiot

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

First India should implement Plastic Card usage for transactions in every corner of the country... atleast major parts..

then they should do one more Demonetization... that way nobody has issues...

The heavy cash usage for everything killed the Demonetization thing...

India definitely need one more Major Demonetization mission... and that should be done after enforcing Plastic Cards usage for almost all transactions with very few exceptions..

that way they can control the corruption and tax evasion...

4 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

BTW bhakta is any day better than a slave.. next time get something more derogatory you idiot

Re *** kodaka...kutta moosukuni pakkaki dengai...

8 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

lack of logic and rationality is the strongest point of congoons and leftist scumbags.. they have to argue for the sake  of survival.. pity their mental farting every day

yelli  modi gaadi mrodda guduvu...

6 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

During that time i went to india..i saw the real pain...

unfortunately, my son has to get small surgery (tonsil), but no cash available anywhere...even relatives also in same boat...

finally get it done in hyd with card transaction..

but demobilization was real pain..specially for day labor....

Same i was in India December 2016 I saw the real Pain..huge lines in front of ATMs and people in IT didn't have much issue but small businesses and daily labor suffered a lot ..but surprised that NAMO came back to power as it had mixed reaction over demonization

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

During that time i went to india..i saw the real pain...

unfortunately, my son has to get small surgery (tonsil), but no cash available anywhere...even relatives also in same boat...

finally get it done in hyd with card transaction..

but demobilization was real pain..specially for day labor....

Anti Nationalist spotted...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Same i was in India December 2016 I saw the real Pain..huge lines in front of ATMs and people in IT didn't have much issue but small businesses and daily labor suffered a lot ..but surprised that NAMO came back to power as it had mixed reaction over demonization

Modi bakthulaki evami avasaram ledu...ademante 1929,1991, 2008 antu yeellu lekka pedataru...