Mahapativratha ki vachina doubt.. only DB can decide

Ram60

I have recently discovered Webcamming and I have been in love with this and wanted to give it a shot with not showing my complete face but more than partially

I wanted to do it as I find it fun and exciting for me. Its been almost 3months now, As it Turns out I love it and more than that others love my shows even more and I'm rather good at making men go nuts lol.

I was shy and tense initially but each time I did it, I got more and more comfortable with being naked and playing with myself while others watch me and it turns me on so much.

I don't bother with money and shows are open. I would say I'm fairly attractive girl(not trying to brag or anything) and I really like getting dirty and slutty on my shows tbh. Guys are literally CRAZY after me and reading the chat from my viewers in my show makes me really damn wet and horny. I sometimes start thinking of it in my class then I can't wait to go back online and get naked.

It's strange that something like this makes me so wet and I enjoy doing it so much because I never thought I would love it this much.

Does this mean that I’m a or a thot or hoe or something?