Furniture Sale Probably Price Mistake

enter

34 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

reviews choodu.. back problems vastaayanta...

asalu product as described vasthe chalu baa..back problem comments antava it depends on individual opinion though.

1 hour ago, meranaam said:

back order avtundi antara baa? thinking of ordering..

Order if u really need it poyedemundi back order ayite you will get ur money back. But amazon furniture ki returns not easy they have conditions. If you are not happy you cannot return some and even if you want to return you should return paying for shipping which would be expensive. 

I bought a sofa and i didnt like it as it didnt look the same. I wanted to return and they said i cannot return it. Chachinattu unchukunna but i wrote a very bad review. They called seeing the review and said they would accept the return if i ship it with my money. I said that would be too expensive  then they refunded 100$ saying this is better deal for me than returning sofa paying shipping . Guddi lo mella ani inka i kept it. However i still didn't wanted it. I might have bought a better one going to store. Just saying think before you order furniture from amazon !

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Order if u really need it poyedemundi back order ayite you will get ur money back. But amazon furniture ki returns not easy they have conditions. If you are not happy you cannot return some and even if you want to return you should return paying for shipping which would be expensive. 

I bought a sofa and i didnt like it as it didnt look the same. I wanted to return and they said i cannot return it. Chachinattu unchukunna but i wrote a very bad review. They called seeing the review and said they would accept the return if i ship it with my money. I said that would be too expensive  then they refunded 100$ saying this is better deal for me than returning sofa paying shipping . Guddi lo mella ani inka i kept it. However i still didn't wanted it. I might have bought a better one going to store. Just saying think before you order furniture from amazon !

good info ...yea thinking of taking a shot..do u mind posting the one u got before?