Feel alone on weekends

Baava

Being alone is not a feeling, but a state of being. I never feel lonely even if I am alone. Although this weekend in particular, I really want to be left alone but can't get rid of people around me. 

4 hours ago, Baava said:

I feel alone on weekends.. I am introvert and reserved.

you know how you feel. Now get to know why you feel alone. Then try to look for solutions. You will be able to figure out what works for you to not let you alone.

• Upvote 1

US lo loneliness life ekkuva. pelli chesukunte nee family tho ayina spend cheyochu. oke place lo project marakunda unte friends chesukovachu but edo artificial gane untaru bayati janalu. 

10 hours ago, Baava said:

Maradalu Ani inko  profile Undi. Adi nee profile kakunte Tagulko. Meeru meeru em cheskuntaro mee istam. But do privately. Ikkada open forum lo matram gabbu lepaddu ani Manavi. 

1 hour ago, Ram60 said:

nightclub ki poyi gunta ni techuko.. life mari bore dobeesindi anipiste felli seskuni nee pilaka nee pellam sethilo pettu %$#$

Ante pellam ni sadhinchukoni tintam lo time pass avutundi antava? 🤔

12 hours ago, Baava said:

being alone if a form of good thing to you, you will get to know yourselves instead of worrying about others and theri feelings

but being alone and not knowing what to do means you are seeing this is a something negative

book reading is a great thing to do when alone, it helps to expand your life beyond what you see

• Upvote 2