Great people never marry. Marriage is for mediocre people who doesnt value their independence

Mustodukustodu

Puranala lo munis and rishis. Ippudu unna contemporary society lo all smart bachelors are not marrying. 

If you want kids just impregnate a woman.  But Marriage is a hostage. Once you are in. Its game over. 

Your spirituality, career, sex life, independence, financial growth all are at stalemate if you are married. 

Finally, Dont marry and be happy. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah make the same comment when you are old. Let us see how you will manage without someone next to you when your kids inevitably abandon you, when your parents are no longer there for you and your friends are dead or busy with their own lives. 

9 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Antha baane cheppavu. But the bold part. Oka praani ni bhoommidhaki theesuku ravadaniki minimum responsbility own cheyyali. Family is basic is part of that. Family ne voddhu anukoni mundhe thelisi impregnate cheyyali ante, you need to be some kind of evil person without an iota of moral consciousness.

Dont care for kids ani nenu cheppale. It's your assumption. Since the context is about marriage.

Anyways if you want details of it. Yes Provide for kids and take care of them. It's a moral responsibility that comes with a decision of impregnating. 

2 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Another b matrimony burned out profile emo 🤦🏽‍♂️

Lol. Pelli chesukoni nakipoyina kuda nijam oppokodaniki ego addddu vasthundha??? Silly fellow

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Yeah make the same comment when you are old. Let us see how you will manage without someone next to you when your kids inevitably abandon you, when your parents are no longer there for you and your friends are dead or busy with their own lives. 

Honestly that's easy part and saw the live examples. The ones I saw are emotionally strong people. They are grown strong over the years (found with the interactions).

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

That means you are insecure of being old  and need someone to take care of you. 

2 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Dont care for kids ani nenu cheppale. It's your assumption. Since the context is about marriage.

Anyways if you want details of it. Yes Provide for kids and take care of them. It's a moral responsibility that comes with a decision of impregnating. 

You didn't say. But impregnating for the sake of having kid without giving the kid proper family is not right. I am not talking about marriage. I am talking about bringing the child up with the support of mom and dad as an ensemble (family). Does't matter if its marriage or live in relationship

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

If the reason for getting married and having kids is that you will have someone to take care of you when you are old, then it's better to invest in insurance and healthcare. Don't get married unless you truly love someone and want to be with them for the rest of your life. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Honestly that's easy part and saw the live examples. The ones I saw are emotionally strong people. They are grown strong over the years (found with the interactions).

Read an article few months ago about how men have it harder being alone when older as opposed to women. Make of that what you will.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

You didn't say. But impregnating for the sake of having kid without giving the kid proper family is not right. I am not talking about marriage. I am talking about bringing the child up with the support of mom and dad as an ensemble (family). Does't matter if its marriage or live in relationship

I partially agree with your point. If living in works then that's best thing ever. 

5 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

That means you are insecure of being old  and need someone to take care of you. 

They don’t need to take care of you, but mostly be there for you. Old age is not smooth my friend. You are sick most of the time and going through a lot of pain. Someone talking to you and knowing your well being is important especially someone whom you can call your own. That is the greatest gift a person could ever have.

34 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Puranala lo munis and rishis. Ippudu unna contemporary society lo all smart bachelors are not marrying. 

If you want kids just impregnate a woman.  But Marriage is a hostage. Once you are in. Its game over. 

Your spirituality, career, sex life, independence, financial growth all are at stalemate if you are married. 

Finally, Dont marry and be happy. 

avve puranallo, Gods marry chesukoni. chepparu Samara @3$%