Great people never marry. Marriage is for mediocre people who doesnt value their independence

Mustodukustodu

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

They don’t need to take care of you, but mostly be there for you. Old age is not smooth my friend. You are sick most of the time and going through a lot of pain. Someone talking to you and knowing your well being is important especially someone whom you can call your own. That is the greatest gift a person could ever have.

I rather prefer death in 60s. What's point of living and being in constant pain. Think logically. 

By the time we are 60 to 65. We will witness everything in life. I strongly believe living beyond 65 is not worth it if you are not healthy. 

• Upvote 1

inka arranged marriage inka ghoram, two strangers pellayyaka start living together. Apdu istam lekapoyna marriage chesaru cheskunnam so undalsinde adi oka drama and unhappy life. wife or husband wastegallu avte divorce tiskunte fine , divorce tiskokunda society kosam kalsunnam ani chupinchukuntu extra marital affairs nadputa untaru , finally adoka chetta.

Just now, Mustodukustodu said:

I rather prefer death in 60s. What's point of living and being in constant pain. Think logically. 

By the time we are 60 to 65. We will witness everything in life. I strongly believe living beyond 65 is not worth it if you are not healthy. 

true

10 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Read an article few months ago about how men have it harder being alone when older as opposed to women. Make of that what you will.

I read different articles. They had good life with no strings attached. No kids, no responsbility, no fear and lead the life while they are in good health. When reached around 70s and knew they were getting old emotionally and physically, booked flight to the Switzerland/Netherland and died with the help of the docs there (legal). In couple of vidoes, I saw two women going very peacefully without pain. Injection and the next minute no response. I just wondered what a peaceful exit it was. Its called rational suicide (when you are consciously fit). One of the ladies was a nurse and she travelled with her whole family (husband, kids and some friends). They had good two days before. She said she always wanted to go peacefully because she saw how horrible her patients went through the pain when she was administrating her duties over the years. It doesn't matter if you have family or not. But the decision is in your hands to make the best out of the life to have good exit.

8 minutes ago, kidney said:

avve puranallo, Gods marry chesukoni. chepparu Samara @3$%

None of our Gods practiced monogamy except lord sri rama. With all due respect to them so let's not cite them as examples here. 

1 minute ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Age is just a number, never too late to start something. The founder of McDonald's started the company in his 50's and went on to live until he is 90. Never too late to start. 

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

true

endhi true @AleAle, garu

B4 60 years of age - eppudu health probs rava??

B4 10 years of age antha explore chesthamo, After 60 years of age antha Lessons teach chesthamu for kids. Andhuke shastipoorthi antaru peddalu.

Oka Kid ga, oka teenager ga, oka married person gaa, oka parent gaa - anni responsibilities fullfill chesaka, How can u ignore Grandparents responsibility. No one can judge lifetime, But when u get chance- we need to fulfill our responsibility.

Idhi naa oka bhavam -- itlu kidney _-_ 

1 minute ago, kidney said:

endhi true @AleAle, garu

B4 60 years of age - eppudu health probs rava??

B4 10 years of age antha explore chesthamo, After 60 years of age antha Lessons teach chesthamu for kids. Andhuke shastipoorthi antaru peddalu.

Oka Kid ga, oka teenager ga, oka married person gaa, oka parent gaa - anni responsibilities fullfill chesaka, How can u ignore Grandparents responsibility. No one can judge lifetime, But when u get chance- we need to fulfill our responsibility.

Idhi naa oka bhavam -- itlu kidney _-_ 

You really think your grand kids will listen to your wisdom? Things will change so much in next 30 years I wonder if we will even cope up with it 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

If the reason for getting married and having kids is that you will have someone to take care of you when you are old, then it's better to invest in insurance and healthcare. Don't get married unless you truly love someone and want to be with them for the rest of your life. 

Insurance and healthcare will not give you this. +_(

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They don’t need to take care of you, but mostly be there for you. Old age is not smooth my friend. You are sick most of the time and going through a lot of pain. Someone talking to you and knowing your well being is important especially someone whom you can call your own. That is the greatest gift a person could ever have.

Bullshit. There is no right or wrong answer. It's a personal choice. What I take fault with is the thinking that everyone should get married and if they dont, they are losing out on something in life. It is a life long commitment that will change your life forever and if you are not ready for it, don't. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

You really think your grand kids will listen to your wisdom? Things will change so much in next 30 years I wonder if we will even cope up with it 

kids ae vintale, inka grand kids em vintaru.. But a presence will be useful/ needed (untill unless No Hopes for requesting death B4 65)

23 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I read different articles. They had good life with no strings attached. No kids, no responsbility, no fear and lead the life while they are in good health. When reached around 70s and knew they were getting old emotionally and physically, booked flight to the Switzerland/Netherland and died with the help of the docs there (legal). In couple of vidoes, I saw two women going very peacefully without pain. Injection and the next minute no response. I just wondered what a peaceful exit it was. Its called rational suicide (when you are consciously fit). One of the ladies was a nurse and she travelled with her whole family (husband, kids and some friends). They had good two days before. She said she always wanted to go peacefully because she saw how horrible her patients went through the pain when she was administrating her duties over the years. It doesn't matter if you have family or not. But the decision is in your hands to make the best out of the life to have good exit.

Non terminal euthanasia is very rare. You talk of women. I am taking about men and older sad man syndrome is real.

+_(

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/how-do-life/201503/older-sad-man-syndrome

50 minutes ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Death is not in our hand unless u commit sucide.

59 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Don't get married unless you truly love someone and want to be with them for the rest of your life. 

Good that you are batting for something trivial

+_(

On 4/14/2019 at 1:42 PM, DrBeta said:

Love is overrated anyway