Great people never marry. Marriage is for mediocre people who doesnt value their independence

Mustodukustodu

29 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Non terminal euthanasia is very rare. You talk of women. I am taking about men and older sad man syndrome is real.

+_(

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/how-do-life/201503/older-sad-man-syndrome

I understand. But the choice I am talking about is available for both. I doesn't matter whether terminal euthanasia is rare or not. It upto an individual to use it or not.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/11778859/Healthy-retired-nurse-ends-her-life-because-old-age-is-awful.html

Having kids because you are afraid of old age is awful. Logically it is selfish and you are creating the another being who will have to go through the same older sad man syndrome you are afraid of. The cycle goes on.

If old age syndrome is reason for having kids, adopting a child is better option. They are plenty of bright souls out there

2 hours ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Puranala lo munis and rishis. Ippudu unna contemporary society lo all smart bachelors are not marrying. 

If you want kids just impregnate a woman.  But Marriage is a hostage. Once you are in. Its game over. 

Your spirituality, career, sex life, independence, financial growth all are at stalemate if you are married. 

Finally, Dont marry and be happy. 

db lo kaadu, ide maata parents ki, relatives ki cheppi chudu oka sari 

44 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I understand. But the choice I am talking about is available for both. I doesn't matter whether terminal euthanasia is rare or not. It upto an individual to use it or not.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/11778859/Healthy-retired-nurse-ends-her-life-because-old-age-is-awful.html

Having kids because you are afraid of old age is awful. Logically it is selfish and you are creating the another being who will have to go through the same older sad man syndrome you are afraid of. The cycle goes on.

If old age syndrome is reason for having kids, adopting a child is better option. They are plenty of bright souls out there

I am not talking about having kids though. Having a partner next to you is different from having kids in your old age. Topic is about independence and in older ages men are more dependent. Most men live long enough anyway and when they do they go through sad old man syndrome. 

2 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

Age is just a number, never too late to start something. The founder of McDonald's started the company in his 50's and went on to live until he is 90. Never too late to start. 

You haven’t got infinite time to achieve things ani @DrBeta cheppindu Mari emantav pilla.. time undha ledha confusion ga undhi

12 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

You haven’t got infinite time to achieve things ani @DrBeta cheppindu Mari emantav pilla.. time undha ledha confusion ga undhi

If you know what you want do it immediately. But if want to do something new, it's never too late. I know what I want to do in life and I don't have infinite time to do what I need to do. 

2 hours ago, Somedude said:

Antha baane cheppavu. But the bold part. Oka praani ni bhoommidhaki theesuku ravadaniki minimum responsbility own cheyyali. Family is basic is part of that. Family ne voddhu anukoni mundhe thelisi impregnate cheyyali ante, you need to be some kind of evil person without an iota of moral consciousness.

_-_

he/she has to put themselves in the shoes of that baby before thinking of having a baby without being ready for family & family responsibilities.

if they feel that life’s going to be a nightmare for them , then same applies to the baby ... so shut the fcuk up ... shove such ideas deep into uranus... masturbate and sleep... 

1 hour ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

_-_

he/she has to put themselves in the shoes of that baby before thinking of having a baby without being ready for family & family responsibilities.

if they feel that life’s going to be a nightmare for them , then same applies to the baby ... so shut the fcuk up ... shove such ideas deep into uranus... masturbate and sleep... 

Ok

5 hours ago, Mustodukustodu said:

Puranala lo munis and rishis. Ippudu unna contemporary society lo all smart bachelors are not marrying. 

If you want kids just impregnate a woman.  But Marriage is a hostage. Once you are in. Its game over. 

Your spirituality, career, sex life, independence, financial growth all are at stalemate if you are married. 

Finally, Dont marry and be happy. 

a proper human life as per hinduism consists of 4 stages..those who avoid those stages go their pains after that stage is over and there is no coming back 

marriage kakunda full life pakkana pettu..remain till 40.. agree with your theory @3$%

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

a proper human life as per hinduism consists of 4 stages..those who avoid those stages go their pains after that stage is over and there is no coming back 

marriage kakunda full life pakkana pettu..remain till 40.. agree with your theory @3$%

Bokkem kaadhu?