Bollywood is a lot more demanding, Rakul says

tamu

Rakul said, “Whether it is Hindi or Telugu, your work should speak for itself. No one gives you work just because you attend few parties. However, since I have already done quite a few films in Telugu, my manager takes care of most of my work there. But Bollywood is a lot more demanding. It needs me to be physically present and make personal connections with filmmakers and actors. If there are a certain kind of films that you want to be part of, you need to make it evident about what you want to do and how best you can portray those roles.”

Directed by Milaap Zaveri, Marjaavan is said to be a tribute to the action films of the ’90s. The masala potboiler has Siddharth Malhotra, Ritesh Deshmukh, Tara Sutaria, and Rakul Preet in lead roles, and it will hit the screens later this month.

14 minutes ago, tamu said:

Rakul said, “Whether it is Hindi or Telugu, your work should speak for itself. No one gives you work just because you attend few parties. However, since I have already done quite a few films in Telugu, my manager takes care of most of my work there. But Bollywood is a lot more demanding. It needs me to be physically present and make personal connections with filmmakers and actors. If there are a certain kind of films that you want to be part of, you need to make it evident about what you want to do and how best you can portray those roles.”

Directed by Milaap Zaveri, Marjaavan is said to be a tribute to the action films of the ’90s. The masala potboiler has Siddharth Malhotra, Ritesh Deshmukh, Tara Sutaria, and Rakul Preet in lead roles, and it will hit the screens later this month.

chaala information vundi...

• Haha 2