Ee temples, mosques and churches enduku?

vin421

Can we not directly pray God? For me, I don't need anyone between my God and me. I pray God in my heart and does poojas at home. Don't need priests between my good and me and definitely don't need temples/mosques/churches which are major cause of conflicts in today's world.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vin421 said:

Can we not directly pray God? For me, I don't need anyone between my God and me. I pray God in my heart and does poojas at home. Don't need priests between my good and me and definitely don't need temples/mosques/churches which are major cause of conflicts in today's world.

Government needs a motive to control people like pee-boy @prasadr so they choose religion, region etc etc. 

There is no proof God exists.

• Upvote 2

Bapanese ela survive avutharu? They created those. Mosques needed because ordinary folks can't understand directly what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wanted to convey. Church also doesn't need.

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

Ee maata feacefuls ki chepthe kopam vastadi baa

vasthey rani 

naakendhi aa mradda 

oka grp emooo mandir yahi banega , employment bahuth milegaa ani edava lekkalu cheppevallu

inko grp anti nationalist extremities  ki poyyi viva la revolucion aney baapathi 

ey okka grp ki denikii solution ledhu, argument la last awaaz manada kaada adey kavaali 

andukey DB needs this athi... Good jaab MODS 

7 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

vasthey rani 

naakendhi aa mradda 

oka grp emooo mandir yahi banega , employment bahuth milegaa ani edava lekkalu cheppevallu

inko grp anti nationalist extremities  ki poyyi viva la revolucion aney baapathi 

ey okka grp ki denikii solution ledhu, argument la last awaaz manada kaada adey kavaali 

andukey DB needs this athi... Good jaab MODS 

Baa endi ee aavesham....lite lelo, manam velli edanna chepte manalne kodataru

28 minutes ago, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Bapanese ela survive avutharu? They created those. Mosques needed because ordinary folks can't understand directly what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wanted to convey. Church also doesn't need.

Religion is definitely created by some group of people to control vulnerable and take advantage.

41 minutes ago, vin421 said:

Why need university and professor to study? you can do that at home , right? but everyone is not that clever or determined to that and we need some learned people to guide us. Temples are like spiritual power houses which are constructed for the sole purpose of self realisation and connection to the lord. When you go to temple mostly you meet with people who share common thought. There is you and god no other distractions. In true terms real pujari or holyman would help you in the process of connecting to the GOD who are self-realised and dedicated their life to find that connection. When you sincerely pray to the lord then he will send you some self realised soul who in turn help you to become self realised.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Why need university and professor to study? you can do that at home , right? but everyone is not that clever or determined to that and we need some learned people to guide us. Temples are like spiritual power houses which are constructed for the sole purpose of self realisation and connection to the lord. When you go to temple mostly you meet with people who share common thought. There is you and god no other distractions. In true terms real pujari or holyman would help you in the process of connecting to the GOD who are self-realised and dedicated their life to find that connection. When you sincerely pray to the lord then he will send you some self realised soul who in turn help you to become self realised.

Well, temples/churches/mosques are no way spiritual power houses. They are just hate spewing centers. They teach their disciples only their god is great. They teach inequality based on gender, race, color of skin and jobs.

And coming to holymen/pujari/mosques/priests, we have seen very well what they do in these secret houses. For example, Catholic priests, swamis and mullahs.

3 minutes ago, vin421 said:

Well, temples/churches/mosques are no way spiritual power houses. They are just hate spewing centers. They teach their disciples only their god is great. They teach inequality based on gender, race, color of skin and jobs.

And coming to holymen/pujari/mosques/priests, we have seen very well what they do in these secret houses. For example, Catholic priests, swamis and mullahs.

Take for example internet it can be used for good and bad. People who use it for their personality development will grow in life and who misuse it will be devasted same with temples their purpose is to connect people to GOD and we need a place of worship without any distractions

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Take for example internet it can be used for good and bad. People who use it for their personality development will grow in life and who misuse it will be devasted same with temples their purpose is to connect people to GOD and we need a place of worship without any distractions

That place of worship can be my home, right? Don't need to feed these priests for free with poor people's money.