Ee temples, mosques and churches enduku?

vin421

31 minutes ago, vin421 said:

That place of worship can be my home, right? Don't need to feed these priests for free with poor people's money.

Yes it can be your home but all the people in the world should think the same way..which is not possible so don’t think too much ..You do what is right for you & sleep 

Mosques and chruches promote brotherhood , charity and guide people from right and wrong and help economy too.  The mullahs and church pastor jobs are open to all among the faitheful and once they recieved the training they work for the community. Every friday and sundar they prepare speeches and stories and provide comforts and moral guidance. If someone from community died they commemorate him,narrate his memories and offer the comfort of a community to the bereaved family.

On the other hand temples are occupied by one caste and become a den of racism and castesim. No specches are ever given as matter of routine  instead ridiculously meaningless prayers in mumbo jumbo are done and everything is fleeced. There is a temple donation and the priest wants his personal donation. When a person died nothing will be spoken about the person who died again meaningless and expensive offerings and barbaric customs of breaking the bangles of widows and shaving her head are done. I

Temples need complete reformation and cleansing like Jesus cleaned the temples of jerusalem of pharsees (like modern day baapans).

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Mosques and chruches promote brotherhood , charity and guide people from right and wrong and help economy too.  The mullahs and church pastor jobs are open to all among the faitheful and once they recieved the training they work for the community. Every friday and sundar they prepare speeches and stories and provide comforts and moral guidance. If someone from community died they commemorate him,narrate his memories and offer the comfort of a community to the bereaved family.

On the other hand temples are occupied by one caste and become a den of racism and castesim. No specches are ever given as matter of routine  instead ridiculously meaningless prayers in mumbo jumbo are done and everything is fleeced. There is a temple donation and the priest wants his personal donation. When a person died nothing will be spoken about the person who died again meaningless and expensive offerings and barbaric customs of breaking the bangles of widows and shaving her head are done. I

Temples need complete reformation and cleansing like Jesus cleaned the temples of jerusalem of pharsees (like modern day baapans).

Wow - what abt this barbaric custom:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/shia-muslims-slash-and-whip-themselves-with-knives-and-swords-to-mourn-the-death-of-prophet-a6708001.html%3famp

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

It is not forced like in case of a widow...it is voluntary display of effection from generally strong shia youth - they have absolute freedom to opt out. First understand the entire comment, reflect on it - dont act like a stupid if you can find something to contradict somewhere and  use it as an excuse to justify the absolute pathetic state of indian temples.

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Why need university and professor to study? you can do that at home , right? but everyone is not that clever or determined to that and we need some learned people to guide us. Temples are like spiritual power houses which are constructed for the sole purpose of self realisation and connection to the lord. When you go to temple mostly you meet with people who share common thought. There is you and god no other distractions. In true terms real pujari or holyman would help you in the process of connecting to the GOD who are self-realised and dedicated their life to find that connection. When you sincerely pray to the lord then he will send you some self realised soul who in turn help you to become self realised.

Nee logic prakaram...professors salary ki...priests hundi/religious donatios ki pani chestaru...antena?

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Nee logic prakaram...professors salary ki...priests hundi/religious donatios ki pani chestaru...antena?

salaries and donations ekkada annadi baa thanu?

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

It is not forced like in case of a widow...it is voluntary display of effection from generally strong shia youth - they have absolute freedom to opt out. First understand the entire comment, reflect on it - dont act like a stupid if you can find something to contradict somewhere and  use it as an excuse to justify the absolute pathetic state of indian temples.

bongemi kaadhu...nee picha guntla logics pakkana pettu. 

even widow cases lo kuda, ippudu chaala mandhi vaala comfort zone lo vaallu follow avuthunnnaru...no one is forcing there also. 

triple talaq - idhi kuda choice antava ? 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

salaries and donations ekkada annadi baa thanu?

Aame analedhu...but priests tho professor ni compare chesindhi kada...professors work for salary...alage preists kooda do all rituals for money (or some property involved) ... there is no bhakti or god...

Is there any mosque/church/temple is running with out any money or property involved in it...

in-fact money is the real god... all hail money 

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2019 at 3:38 PM, pittagoda said:

Government needs a motive to control people like pee-boy @prasadr so they choose religion, region etc etc. 

There is no proof God exists.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:05 PM, DummyVariable said:

@Pillipilla is this true? Do we need proofs now? 🤔 

It's true that there is no proof that God exists. But, can you prove that God doesn't exist? If not, how can you claim that God doesn't exist? It's a question to all athiests, @DummyVariable

On 11/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, mustang302 said:

Baba lu, poojarulu , darga lo unnavalluu manushulu kaadhaaaa...vallu brathakodhaaaaa..!

Kastapadi bathakamanu bro. Evadu vaddannadu? People ni devudi perutho bayapetti, vaalla donations tho bathuku oka bathukena???

On 11/10/2019 at 3:35 PM, vin421 said:

Can we not directly pray God? For me, I don't need anyone between my God and me. I pray God in my heart and does poojas at home. Don't need priests between my good and me and definitely don't need temples/mosques/churches which are major cause of conflicts in today's world.

You are lucky.. not everyone is like you see

On 11/11/2019 at 5:05 AM, vin421 said:

Can we not directly pray God? For me, I don't need anyone between my God and me. I pray God in my heart and does poojas at home. Don't need priests between my good and me and definitely don't need temples/mosques/churches which are major cause of conflicts in today's world.

Intlo pooja room enduku ?

Bedroom lo bathroom lo chesukovachu ga ante etla untadi

On 11/10/2019 at 6:41 PM, VinthaAnubhuthi said:

Bapanese ela survive avutharu? They created those. Mosques needed because ordinary folks can't understand directly what Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wanted to convey. Church also doesn't need.

Piss be upon him for starting a stupid theoryyy