Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

6 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Define Western minded, I don't know what that means. 

Couples in US are happier because they date, see the compatability and check the orientation ani selavichcharu thamaru.. UK lo kooda alane chestharu mari.. akkada kooda sane saas bahu routine undi.. us lo kooda untadhi if I dig. Just sayin that the so called Indian mentality about saas bahu is everywhere and not because they are English or American.

3 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

To me, getting married with someone means that I am choosing someone to grow old with, someone I can share the rest of my life with....to me an ideal couple is a 60 year old couple that go to a restaurant or a beach and not need to make a conversation to know what each other is thinking. So, ideally sex is not really a major part of my married life. I might loose my sex drive in like 10 years, I don't know if I should base the next forty years of my life on how the next 10 years are going to be. 

Good post !

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Couples in US are happier because they date, see the comparability and check the orientation ani selavixhchwru thamaru.. UK lo kooda alane chestharu mari.. akkada kooda sane saas bahu routine undi.. is lo kooda untadhi if I dig. Just sayin that the so called Indian mentality about saas bahu is everywhere and not because they are English or American.

No, I said that in the US, people don't compare with each other and make their lives miserable ani annanu. And if they are miserable in a relationship, they will seperate because they don't have to heed into the pressure from saas-bahu, thodikodallu  drama ani cheppanu. I also said that people in India don't raise their daughters to be independent enough to stand on their own feet. In addition, the constant drama makes it so that they would rather be miserable in their marriage than get a divorce. That's why the divorce statistics are lower in India. I never said anything about love marriage vs arranged marriages, I think both have an equal chance of working or not. I just don't think the latter would work for me. 

8 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

No, I said that in the US, people don't compare with each other and make their lives miserable ani annanu. And if they are miserable in a relationship, they will seperate because they don't have to heed into the pressure from saas-bahu, thodikodallu  drama ani cheppanu. I also said that people in India don't raise their daughters to be independent enough to stand on their own feet. In addition, the constant drama makes it so that they would rather be miserable in their marriage than get a divorce. That's why the divorce statistics are lower in India. I never said anything about love marriage vs arranged marriages, I think both have an equal chance of working or not. I just don't think the latter would work for me. 

So you have moved from selection to separation. However, I was quoting a post about happiness in American marriages and you told me that people are happier in the US as opposed to India. 

2 hours ago, Pillipilla said:

I tolded no...couples in the US are happier being in a marriage than couples in India ani...

Divorce rates are higher here - shows that people are not happier here in their marriages and a major reason is financial issues and that is not a problem in most Indian marriages so the divorce rates are lower. It may not be social pressure at all.

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

So you have moved from selection to separation. However, I was quoting a post about happiness in American marriages and you told me that people are happier in the US as opposed to India. 

Divorce rates are higher here - shows that people are not happier here in their marriages and a major reason is financial issues and that is not a problem in most Indian marriages so the divorce rates are lower. It may not be social pressure at all.

I actually think there is a lot of influence of societal pressure in not getting a divorce in India. Besides, I don't think finance is the major reason for divorce in the US. If so, you shouldn't see divorces in high profile cases, but that's not the case. 

26 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

cyberbulleying ki gc istara ?

Death threats or threat of violence on someone online is still a legitimate reason and not cyber bullying. You are still saying that you will kill someone for blowing the whistle.

4 hours ago, Scurvy said:

Correct eh kani mana society danki ready ah?are girls comfortable with a pre marital sex with a stranger?

Relationship isn’t just abt sex eppudu ardham aidhi antaav neeku

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Good post !

@Amrita okay, S*x is not important in relationship  anni antav. Okay got the point but why 90% people go by looks into relationship. Good looks = infatuation =lust*romance a kada ?? 🤔🤔🤔