Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

car kondanike test drive chestam konala vadda ani 

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

1 minute ago, AleAle said:

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

Worst comparison 36gqbf.gif 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AleAle said:

arranged marriage is all luck, vadu waste ayte yedusta kalsundali finally divorce avtadi

Ok. But y do you put all the blame on men all the time. You know they are lot of men who are stuck up with fat and ugly wives with whom they cannot develop any intimacy. Kani vallu ala bayatki vacchi not crying and divorcing.

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ok. But y do you put all the blame on men all the time. You know they are lot of men who are stuck up with fat and ugly wives with whom they cannot develop any intimacy. Kani vallu ala bayatki vacchi not crying and divorcing.

lol em difference they wont cry outside but they cry daily inside lol 

not just men , its women too.. arranged marriage is like that 

7 minutes ago, AleAle said:

vaunty meeru enni test drives chesaru perfect match kosam, antey oka number vuntey reference ki future lo use aythadi ani @Scada antundey

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Well you know, sex is just a part of marriage not the only reason you would marry someone. That's why I said I am okay with it, as long as he is okay with it. 

So you are fine with not having any intimacy with opposite sex and controlling your biological urges?

11 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ok first answer this r u gay  or man or woman?

if you are girl and healthy , u wont marry gay , if u want to continue with marriage means u are cheating ur gay husband 

To me, getting married with someone means that I am choosing someone to grow old with, someone I can share the rest of my life with....to me an ideal couple is a 60 year old couple that go to a restaurant or a beach and not need to make a conversation to know what each other is thinking. So, ideally sex is not really a major part of my married life. I might loose my sex drive in like 10 years, I don't know if I should base the next forty years of my life on how the next 10 years are going to be. 

36 minutes ago, nallajamoon said:

Plenty of Indians are gay plenty of Indian men are gay only get married because arranged in India bring age for wife to America but they are gay Indian wives don't know what to do if they got divorced they go back to India or they stay with their gay husband

machidea kada.......easy ga manam 2nd setup petchi 

WIN-WIN kada

Just now, roxiczone said:

vaunty meeru enni test drives chesaru perfect match kosam, antey oka number vuntey reference ki future lo use aythadi ani @Scada antundey

sync avtada leda annadi freindship lo telustadi, pelliki suitable or kada annadi  uncle

Just now, Pillipilla said:

To me, getting married with someone means that I am choosing someone to grow old with, someone I can share the rest of my life with....to me an ideal couple is a 60 year old couple that go to a restaurant or beach and not have to make a conversation to know what each other is thinking. So, ideally sex is not really a major part of my married life. I might loose my sex drive in like 10 years, I don't know if I should base the next forty years of life on how the next 10 years are going to be. 

nuvu ea oorlo unav baa?

Just now, Pillipilla said:

To me, getting married with someone means that I am choosing someone to grow old with, someone I can share the rest of my life with....to me an ideal couple is a 60 year old couple that go to a restaurant or beach and not have to make a conversation to know what each other is thinking. So, ideally sex is not really a major part of my married life. I might loose my sex drive in like 10 years, I don't know if I should base the next forty years of life on how the next 10 years are going to be. 

ok after 10 yrs andaru lite 

starting 1 year lone lekapote enti , u will end up in godavalu