Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

8 minutes ago, AleAle said:

car kondanike test drive chestam konala vadda ani 

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

Correct eh kani mana society danki ready ah?are girls comfortable with a pre marital sex with a stranger?

4 minutes ago, AleAle said:

sync avtada leda annadi freindship lo telustadi, pelliki suitable or kada annadi  uncle

Friendship lo mask esukoni vuntey, how to find truth vaunty.

Just now, Scurvy said:

Correct eh kani mana society danki ready ah?are girls comfortable with a pre marital sex with a stranger?

stranger toh enduku chestaru, in all arranged marriages they are having with stranger. hardly pelliki mundu husband toh matladtaru meet avtaru 

if you know the person for long time and then u take the relation to next level vadu stranger ela avtadu 

12 minutes ago, AleAle said:

car kondanike test drive chestam konala vadda ani 

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

So you wanna test it   before Marraige...

3 minutes ago, roxiczone said:

Friendship lo mask esukoni vuntey, how to find truth vaunty.

its all about maturity and to analyse the person 

ala think cheyalante oka level lo undali mindset not like cheap chillara mindset enough 

manalni penchadame arranged marriage burada toh penchutaru , result so many marriage failures

2 minutes ago, AleAle said:

its all about maturity and to analyse the person 

ala think cheyalante oka level lo undali mindset not like cheap chillara mindset

Wow! sooper answer vaunty, but no use to my question @3$%

5 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I never understand the term pre marital sex, how is sex related to marriage?

Just now, Pillipilla said:

I never understand the term pre marital sex, how is sex related to marriage?

I mean to say without committing to legal relationship and making binding choice. Here in the context when both boy and girl meet in arranged marriage set up.

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

I mean to say without committing to legal relationship and making binding choice. Here in the context when both boy and girl meet in arranged marriage set up.

Probably, but you don't need to have sex to know if you will be happy with someone for the rest of your life. Living together before marriage is a good idea, that way you will know how the future is going to be...you can see how each one moves along in the best or the worst of the seasons.