Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

6 minutes ago, AleAle said:

stranger toh enduku chestaru, in all arranged marriages they are having with stranger. hardly pelliki mundu husband toh matladtaru meet avtaru 

if you know the person for long time and then u take the relation to next level vadu stranger ela avtadu 

Oh akko legal ga commit avvanahtha varku they will teat him like a stranger eh. Ala ani past relationships gurnchi open avtara endi. I think most girls in arranged marriage will not be comfortable with it because of social stigma.

19 minutes ago, AleAle said:

car kondanike test drive chestam konala vadda ani 

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

I agree with you,

for suppose  if a girl had a trial/test drive with a man and think that that man is unfit , cannot satisfy her chexually she will not marry her,

if she  goes to 2,3 ...n finally she find a man with all the qualities, but our great indian society thinks that she is a ** kada.

can you briefly explain your hypothesis, with suitable examples. 

there are men who think that their perspective partner  be a  origin and as he is origin too.

what suggestions do u give to that girl/boy.

19 minutes ago, AleAle said:

car kondanike test drive chestam konala vadda ani 

life partner sync avtada leda annadi telsukokunda purely luck ki vadilese system indian arranged marriage system

intakmundu generation lo ela unna normuskuni society kosam kalsunattu undevallu ipdu avanni kudaratledu 

I agree with you,

for suppose  if a girl had a trial/test drive with a man and think that that man is unfit , cannot satisfy her chexually she will not marry her,

if she  goes to 2,3 ...n finally she find a man with all the qualities, but our great indian society thinks that she is a ** kada.

can you briefly explain your hypothesis, with suitable examples. 

there are men who think that their perspective partner  be a  origin and as he is origin too.

14 minutes ago, AleAle said:

ok after 10 yrs andaru lite 

starting 1 year lone lekapote enti , u will end up in godavalu 

Honestly, what I am trying to get at is you don't really need a dicck or a va-gina to jack off. All sex gives you, is a rush of dopamine, and serotonin. You can get that by stimulation of nerves around your genetalia, aka masturbation. So, I don't know why people give so much importance to sex in married life. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Honestly, what I am trying to get at is you don't really need a dicck or a va-gina to jack off. All sex gives you, is a rush of dopamine, and serotonin. You can get that by stimulation of nerves around your genetalia, aka masturbation. So, I don't know why people give so much importance to sex in married life. 

@arey anthoddhu 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

I agree with you,

can you briefly explain your hypothesis, with suitable examples

I think that you should live with someone atleast for an year before you get married. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

chex is life no 

12 minutes ago, AleAle said:

its all about maturity and to analyse the person 

ala think cheyalante oka level lo undali mindset not like cheap chillara mindset enough 

manalni penchadame arranged marriage burada toh penchutaru , result so many marriage failures

Hmm. Ala aithe intha maturity and understanding vunna Western society lo endku divorce rate high vundi. As per you veelu meet ayyi , date chesi , compatibility test cheskunnake marriage kada but still why they are getting divorced?

12 minutes ago, AleAle said:

its all about maturity and to analyse the person 

ala think cheyalante oka level lo undali mindset not like cheap chillara mindset enough 

manalni penchadame arranged marriage burada toh penchutaru , result so many marriage failures

I did not see any failed arranged marriages in my circle. Now a days arranged marraiges lo pelliki munde meeting ..going out..so its easy too..

Seems you have too much negatibity...on men and marriages...not sure if you had any past bad experiences

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Which one you prefer in between a rush of dopamine(not sure what this is) and stimulation of nerves around one's genetalia(science is too hard to understand)?

Just now, Scurvy said:

Hmm. Ala aithe intha maturity and understanding vunna Western society lo endku divorce rate high vundi. As per you veelu meet ayyi , date chesi , compatibility test cheskunnake marriage kada but still why they are getting divorced?

If people did what they wanted to do, as in not suffered because of what the society thinks, India lo kuda divorce rate same untaayi. A better statistics would be, how many couples are happy in their marriage, if you compare in India and US, the rate will be higher in the US. 

Just now, BostonBullodu said:

Which one you prefer in between a rush of dopamine(not sure what this is) and stimulation of nerves around one's genetalia(science is too hard to understand)?

Masturbation will result in the secretion of different harmones, dopamine, adrenaline and serotinin, serotonin is more the love harmone, adrenaline will rise before and dopamine will rise after orgasm.