Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

If people did what they wanted to do, as in not suffered because of what the society thinks, India lo kuda divorce rate same untaayi. A better statistics would be, how many couples are happy in their marriage, if you compare in India and US, the rate will be higher in the US. 

freedom from everyone and having money just like in US unte couples from india will be more happy than US forever.. 

2 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

freedom from everyone and having money just like in US unte couples from india will be more happy than US forever.. 

I don't think it's only about money. It's more about societal norms of ideal marriage and comparisons resulting in insecurity. This is imbibed in Indian culture resulting in their mental suffering. You don't see that that often in other cultures. 

11 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Probably, but you don't need to have sex to know if you will be happy with someone for the rest of your life. Living together before marriage is a good idea, that way you will know how the future is going to be...you can see how each one moves along in the best or the worst of the seasons. 

I partially agree with the first line but you need that intimacy between two to pair bond. No matter how much you deny you cannot deny biological urge not matter how much you evolved.At most you can suppress it or channel it some where.

I dont agree with second line of living together if you want to have successful marriage. Seen plenty of cases in

my circle who are seen as made for

each other and suddenly had terrible break up.

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

I don't think it's only about money. It's more about societal norms of ideal marriage and comparisons resulting in insecurity. This is imbibed in Indian culture resulting in their mental suffering. You don't see that that often in other cultures. 

10 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Hmm. Ala aithe intha maturity and understanding vunna Western society lo endku divorce rate high vundi. As per you veelu meet ayyi , date chesi , compatibility test cheskunnake marriage kada but still why they are getting divorced?

+1

Ala alochisthuu pothe marriage will not work in any society. 

14 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I think that you should live with someone atleast for an year before you get married. 

nachaka pote ?

atla enni trials veyyali ?

by the she/he will be a used piece not fresh piece anymore 

3 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

freedom from everyone ni dantlo kalipeyi (society, culture, etc) you are comparing apples with oranges.. 

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

freedom from everyone ni dantlo kalipeyi (society, culture, etc) you are comparing apples with oranges.. 

Like I said, a lot of Indian couples are not happy but don't get a divorce. It's their parents fault for not making them independent. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

Like I said, a lot of Indian couples are not happy but don't get a divorce. It's their parents fault for not making them independent. 

andaru balisina batch undaru kada to make them independent you can't think from lower middle class people perspective(that's me) because majority of india is lower to middle class people.