Plenty of indians are gay

nallajamoon

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

You don't need to be rich to make your daughter independent. It's about investing in your daughters education instead of marriage. If you are going to tell your kids what to do with their lives even in their 20s they are never going to be independent. 

as I said before you can't think from lower class people perspective marriage cheyadame pedda pani raa ante investing in daughter's education aah daughter marriage can be done in 5 lakhs INR  but good education needs more than that.. 

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

already oka 5-15% marriages happening  

kida born after 2000 lo chala ekkuva untundi anukunta 

Millenials are craaaaazyyyy..!

2 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Adhi ekkuvae .just need 10 more yrs..!

I say just 5 more.

already families lo arranged marriage cheskune vallani loser laga chusthunnaru

1 minute ago, BostonBullodu said:

as I said before you can't think from lower class people perspective marriage cheyadame pedda pani raa ante investing in daughter's education aah daughter marriage can be done in 5 lakhs INR  but good education needs more than that.. 

My parents are not rich, they never spent anything on my education after intermediate. I was able to find scholarships that fund my education since then. When I say invest in a girl's education, it's not about the money, it's about investing in their education as in encouraging your daughter to pursue her career as opposed to prepare her to be a bride one day. 

• Upvote 1