Uddhav and Babu are same!!

the_magician

1 hour ago, Somedude said:

+100.

India lo unna states lo criminal MLA/MPs majority from UP and Bihar. And two states lo BJ Party in lead in sending those criminals to legislative bodies. But bhakhts ki avem pattav. Political fake Hindusim matters.

Up lo gundas and rowdys evarina sare bjp lo cherithe ok lekapothe encounter chesasaru 

7 hours ago, batman2 said:

bjp is the largest party in every state you mentioned above so your stupid analogy doesnt hold any water.

shiva sena did not even get 25% of the seats in maharastra. learn to get some facts before you shoot your opinions

Go and check yourselves who won most seats individually once results were announced in Goa and some NE states and come to know.. 

Once BJP has shown its inability to form government others might try out options they have so control yourself.. 

10 hours ago, the_magician said:

CM post kosam e party tho kalavataniki aina ready!!! I wish they get 23 seats next time they contest. 

9 hours ago, batman2 said:

solo ga fight chesthe shiva sena gathi anthe avvudhi

2 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

What happened in 2014 assembly elections when both fought individually..

18 minutes ago, batman2 said:

bjp 122

shiv sena 63

See in what context i mentioned it... SS are pretty strong in their holds no matter what can't underestimate them.

Thats why both SS & BJP know they need each others company to keep NCP& INC out of the picture...

Just now, Kool_SRG said:

See in what context i mentioned it... SS are pretty strong in their holds no matter what can't underestimate them.

Thats why both SS & BJP know they need each others company to keep NCP& INC out of the picture...

Simple bro ncp Inc ss alliance form chesina it will be very volatile . BJP might hunt so e of the mla's who were involved in scams 

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Simple bro ncp Inc ss alliance form chesina it will be very volatile . BJP might hunt so e of the mla's who were involved in scams 

Yes form chesina enni rojulu untaadi ani cheppalem...Chudam naaku telisi soon SS+BJP may patch up..

9 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

SS is strong only in mumbai city and konkan. but bjp has penetrated into mumbai city big time now. SS is left only with the costal konkan area which i suspect wont be with them for long.

bjp is way bigger than SS

29 minutes ago, batman2 said:

bjp has penetrated into mumbai city big time now. SS is left only with the costal konkan area

BJP gained at bit in parts of MUmbai city but single handedly cannot pull thru with out support of SS such is their presence...

37 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

BJP gained at bit in parts of MUmbai city but single handedly cannot pull thru with out support of SS such is their presence...

What is ur analysis ?? Ask better to stay with bjp or part away from bjp? Is it fair for Sena to aim for cm post even though they have less number of seats ??