పని పాట లేనోడికే ప్రేమ పుడుతుంది, Right on RGV

Beardman

29 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why should we understand ramuism  sir? Vademanna tees mar khan ah ? I commented about topic he is discussing.  Vadu vadi life lo wife and at least daughter prema kuda win kalekapoyadu.  Telivi unnavadu unna relationship ni ela nelabattukovali ani chustadu tempeyalani kadu. He was successful in tempeyadam. Nijam ga vadi philosophy lo clarity unte he might have never married too. His daughter was raised by single mom and she didnt deserve that for his lack of commitment/clarity. Vrudha nari pativrata ani 50 yrs vaste evaranna cheptaru e sollu sir. 

PS: I like RGV thought process in few topics/aspects !

Glad to know you are also on the same boat as me ...i really like his thoughts on some aspects. I'm one of his fans of ramuism...agree with him 75%

Maybe he left wife because he got his wisdom after marriage? Even Buddha left his wife 😂

He is losing his mind when it comes to movies off late. I sincerely hope he stops making movies NOW! 

Others : see this interview and comments under video

6 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

Glad to know you are also on the same boat as me ...i really like his thoughts on some aspects. I'm one of his fans of ramuism...agree with him 75%

Maybe he left wife because he got his wisdom after marriage? Even Buddha left his wife 😂

He is losing his mind when it comes to movies off late. I sincerely hope he stops making movies NOW! 

Wisdom is in thinking and making a decision which doesn't affect anyone. Selfish ga nenu na life ante how after you committed to a responsibility ?  Pelli pillalu anedi emanna chinna vishyama sir? Tooch cancel cancel pelli i want to be alone i got wisdom anadaniki? Enta mandi effect avutaru?  Enduloki ayina vellemundu alochinchali thats called wisdom. Celebrity kabatti discussing otherwise his life his wish.

Yeah i watched that series.  Chusta comments on this video. Konni aspects /topics lo his thought process is very impressive :)

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

May be leaving wife is ultimate form of wisdom emo 😛

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Why should we understand ramuism  sir? Vademanna tees mar khan ah ? I commented about topic he is discussing.  Vadu vadi life lo wife and at least daughter prema kuda win kalekapoyadu.  Telivi unnavadu unna relationship ni ela nelabattukovali ani chustadu tempeyalani kadu. He was successful in tempeyadam. Nijam ga vadi philosophy lo clarity unte he might have never married too. His daughter was raised by single mom and she didnt deserve that for his lack of commitment/clarity. Vrudha nari pativrata ani 50 yrs vaste evaranna cheptaru e sollu sir. 

PS: I like RGV thought process in few topics/aspects !

(Bold) ilanti statements icchi RGV lantollaki biskets veyyleru .. endukante vadu nijam ga telivi unnodu

frankly speaking father role is all about providing those strong foundation to build confidence and better chances to survival.... emotional angle rarely holds. Fathers inti panulu bayta nundi kooda chuskovacchu, emotional vishyallo pedda peekedi em undadu

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Wisdom is in thinking and making a decision which doesn't affect anyone. Selfish ga nenu na life ante how after you committed to a responsibility ?  Pelli pillalu anedi emanna chinna vishyama sir? Tooch cancel cancel pelli i want to be alone i got wisdom anadaniki? Enta mandi effect avutaru?  Enduloki ayina vellemundu alochinchali thats called wisdom. Celebrity kabatti discussing otherwise his life his wish.

Yeah i watched that series.  Chusta comments on this video. Konni aspects /topics lo his thought process is very impressive :)

He got got wisdom later on? 

There is actually another side to his life - though he says he doesn't have relationships he actually supports his relatives and his family. His mother comes to some of the movie functions and I think they now understands him. 

He still has good friends in industry who has seen his brilliance. It includes Big B - he gave him memorable characters in Sarkar series. Watch Rann...last 20 minutes pure goosebumps and Big B said he will forever owe RGV for  that movie and has utmost respect for his brilliance .

He even attended his daughter marriage.Rajamouli was the one who did kanyadanam for his daughter.  It's another story that his own daughter scolded him publicly for posting private photos of her...

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

(Bold) ilanti statements icchi RGV lantollaki biskets veyyleru .. endukante vadu nijam ga telivi unnodu

frankly speaking father role is all about providing those strong foundation to build confidence and better chances to survival.... emotional angle rarely holds. Fathers inti panulu bayta nundi kooda chuskovacchu, emotional vishyallo pedda peekedi em undadu

Nenu enduku biscuit veyali to a celebrity ? Nakem avasaram ?  I don’t even care him . If you think a father is not emotional I feel so funny. Are you saying fathers are not emotional with their kids ? @3$%

Amma kanna Nanna ney ekkuva emotional untadu he doesn’t express like a mother ante . Kids need both mother and fathers love . Intelligent ayite excuses undav . You can have your opinions though !

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

He got got wisdom later on? 

There is actually another side to his life - though he says he doesn't have relationships he actually supports his relatives and his family. His mother comes to some of the movie functions and I think they now understands him. 

He still has good friends in industry who has seen his brilliance. It includes Big B - he gave him memorable characters in Sarkar series. Watch Rann...last 20 minutes pure goosebumps and Big B said he will forever owe RGV for  that movie and has utmost respect for his brilliance .

He even attended his daughter marriage.Rajamouli was the one who did kanyadanam for his daughter.  It's another story that his own daughter scolded him publicly for posting private photos of her...

I just told on topic of following him . I don’t really care his personal life or what he is from what he projects in media . I talked based on what I saw him saying in interviews .  45 years ki wisdom vaxhindi ani andaru valla spouses ni vadileste okay na ? Evarikaina wisdom 20’s lo anta undadu ga ?  Commitment and responsibility has a meaning . I m saying generally even if it is not RGV.  Commitment ki stand kaleni Vallu relationships of any sort lo ki vellakudadu because they end up hurting others badly . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I just told on topic of following him . I don’t really care his personal life or what he is from what he projects in media . I talked based on what I saw him saying in interviews .  45 years ki wisdom vaxhindi ani andaru valla spouses ni vadileste okay na ? Evarikaina wisdom 20’s lo anta undadu ga ?  

ok ok [IMG]

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

bala+krishna+gif.gif