పని పాట లేనోడికే ప్రేమ పుడుతుంది, Right on RGV

Beardman

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Nenu enduku biscuit veyali to a celebrity ? Nakem avasaram ?  I don’t even care him . If you think a father is not emotional I feel so funny. Are you saying fathers are not emotional with their kids ? @3$%

Amma kanna Nanna ney ekkuva emotional untadu he doesn’t express like a mother ante . Kids need both mother and fathers love . Intelligent ayite excuses undav . You can have your opinions though !

I am not saying father has no emotions.. but father’s emotions don’t matter in the family and mostly a big negative, that’s why he chooses not to show them... 

Also If father doesn’t show emotions how could you say RGV has no emotions on his family may be he is not showing them.. 

In any case it’s only the mother who decides where any family member should live... I don’t find any fault with RGV

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I am not saying father has no emotions.. but father’s emotions don’t matter in the family and mostly a big negative, that’s why he chooses not to show them... 

Also If father doesn’t show emotions how could you say RGV has no emotions on his family may be he is not showing them.. 

In any case it’s only the mother who decides where any family member should live... I don’t find any fault with RGV

what a load of bullshit. you are still not done trying to be too clever, I guess.

RGV didn't leave because he thought it was the best for his wife and kid, except in your fantasy world where people make incredibly precise judgements based on their 'vision' of how the world works.

RGV is a half baked idiot, and self obsessed freak who no one in the right mind would put up with. most likely his wife asked him to fcuk off, and he probably kept up with child support payments, while entertaining his kid whenever he can.

he did the basic minimum, which is fine. but claiming that he did that, because he foresaw what's best for his child is just delusional.

RGV is okay, compared to the dumbfucks in cinema field in general. but he's not a genius. he's not even a smart person.