RGV telivainavaada , Moorkhuda, Telivaina moorkudha ardham kaavatledu

Daaarling

I used to like him a lot..but eppudaithe pappu ani bullying chestunnado...appude he lost respect... There are many ways to show his Resentness...personal target cheyadam is not good...no party is "Good"..

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What about him is hard to digest? 

I mean his thoughts are better on most of the matters, i guess if we make an island with rgv thoughts and administration it will prosper.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I used to like him a lot..but eppudaithe pappu ani bullying chestunnado...appude he lost respect... There are many ways to show his Resentness...personal target cheyadam is not good...no party is "Good"..

Resentness - what is the story behind it? throw some light please..

2 hours ago, Hitman said:

Resentness - what is the story behind it? throw some light please..

I don't know the story...if not resentness..why target some selected people??

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I don't know the story...if not resentness..why target some selected people??

CBN stopped his last film from screening, though it got censor rating. 

He is out of ideas now and not enough funding, so making sensational and cheap movies with bare minimum budget now. 

His ramuism series is worth watch...any rational person will agree with him 80% of the time. 

He is a broker, lofer and joker. 
Earlier hired by TeaDP and was afraid of WhyCheP at that time and didn't troll jagga and batch to the TeaDP's expections. Pranam meedha asa untadi kadha, bathroom lo kakapothe sulabh complex lo ayina esestharu ani.
he was hired by WhyCheP for the past 3-4 years to broker and engage some cheap characters like sutti mahesh, che teddy and go to the extent of scolding one's mother. Sikhandi ni addupettukuni chesi vadini emataro thelusu kadha, not  just a broker but kozza broker

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

He is a broker, lofer and joker. 
Earlier hired by TeaDP and was afraid of WhyCheP at that time and didn't troll jagga and batch to the TeaDP's expections. Pranam meedha asa untadi kadha, bathroom lo kakapothe sulabh complex lo ayina esestharu ani.
he was hired by WhyCheP for the past 3-4 years to broker and engage some cheap characters like sutti mahesh, che teddy and go to the extent of scolding one's mother. Sikhandi ni addupettukuni chesi vadini emataro thelusu kadha, not  just a broker but kozza broker

True. I feel the same. He is a coward who pose like a brave director. He made connections with underworld acting like a pimp for the dons. He then made himself popular in Bollywood by exhibiting his vulgarity which is always encouraged by that industry. Most irresponsible person who doesn't care for the nation, public in general and family. Today's generation like these personalities and take their words seriously. He has no guts to stand against Jagan even though he knows he is corrupt. People always look for soft targets. I am not saying CBN is good he has a big share in degrading politics but people like RGV are good for nothing and are being taken as role models by youth. 

One good thing about him is that he is living his life on his own terms ...........does not care about anyone ............

One bad thing is he cannot fit into normal social setup ............ he is a villain to the society ........ he is harmful to society ............. not a correct guy ..... just that he is doing things legally and hence evvadu emi peekleka pothunaadu ............... ethics levu but legal gaa chesthaadu pannulu ......

20 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Enduku pichi philosophies janalaki antagadutunnadu

oka pichi chuthe madhar chod gadu...