How to cope up with the Big financial losses

Athadu007

Do not invest in stocks directly - you always end up on losing side even in bull market the way news and prices are manipulated.  I think best bet is vanguard or fidelity funds. If you do, then set aside a fixed amount - get advise from advisor (now a days there are whatsapp groups and email lists you can subscribe to - be careful about their process) and diligently follow the advise/process - don't use your own judgement. If they say - sell at loss, do sell (biggest mistake we make). 

did you sell all your stock in losses are inka unnaya? inka unte, leave it as is for abt 5 - 7 yrs ala....bounce back avvochemo or atleast min. loss lo bayatapadochu.

2008/09 recession lo chaala mandhi entire retirement money kolipoyyaru.....some sold off with huge losses...I know couple folks who didnt sell and oka 7-8 yrs baaga struggle ayyaru emotionally and financially....but ultimately it paid off and they made pretty good profits and now sitting on million $+ worth of 401K savings.

nuvvu appu chesi stocks konte, yeah it will be hard to repay....but nee savings nundi konnav ante...just hold on and forget it for few yrs.

2 hours ago, Athadu007 said:

100K Boka in shares, Bougght 20k more to average down, looks like not going to workout. 

Not sure ela Marchipovalo. 

Yearly nanana sankalu naki 100 miles one way drive chesi kastapadi nadichi sampadinchina dabbu.  1YEAR with family my savings are only 20 - 25k. 

It almost 4 years savings with 35k I borrowed ( Inka 25k migili vundi). 

Dont come to stock market Guys. oksari ravochemo kani poyi napudu ekave pothayi. Technicals antha bull

90% Nalaga kaka poyina pogotukune valle vuntaru. Invest in land or atleast GOLD. stays for ever. Chances are 10% to loss. 

Nenu e laksha sampadinchali ante maro 5 years pattudhi. 

Asalu evariki kanapadakunda ekadiko dooranga paripovali ani vundhi leaving all the family. 

After 3 months - you will bring  another 30k & similar thread..

time to realize. Get some savings into your account first & then think of becoming Warren.. 

1 hour ago, kathanayaka said:

nijanga loss vacchindi else baaga profit vacchi migata vallaki raakoodadu ani negative publicity istunnava..

endukante indian mentality adi...anduke asking

Ne Karma. Kani alane anuko.

7 minutes ago, user789 said:

After 3 months - you will bring  another 30k & similar thread..

time to realize. Get some savings into your account first & then think of becoming Warren.. 

OKsari E stock judaniki alavatu padadou paiki ravatam kastam I know I am keep betting on loosing horses, hope one day they raise. 

1 minute ago, Athadu007 said:

OKsari E stock judaniki alavatu padadou paiki ravatam kastam I know I am keep betting on loosing horses, hope one day they raise. 

If it’s kastam then why are you asking how on this thread? 

You gave similar replies few months back. Refer to that thread.. 

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky said:

Do not invest in stocks directly - you always end up on losing side even in bull market the way news and prices are manipulated.  I think best bet is vanguard or fidelity funds. If you do, then set aside a fixed amount - get advise from advisor (now a days there are whatsapp groups and email lists you can subscribe to - be careful about their process) and diligently follow the advise/process - don't use your own judgement. If they say - sell at loss, do sell (biggest mistake we make). 

i dont agree with this...i made good amount of money in individual stocks...but its better to invest in funds if you are not confident enough and don't want to spend hours researching the stock and related sector

29 minutes ago, no01 said:

did you sell all your stock in losses are inka unnaya? inka unte, leave it as is for abt 5 - 7 yrs ala....bounce back avvochemo or atleast min. loss lo bayatapadochu.

2008/09 recession lo chaala mandhi entire retirement money kolipoyyaru.....some sold off with huge losses...I know couple folks who didnt sell and oka 7-8 yrs baaga struggle ayyaru emotionally and financially....but ultimately it paid off and they made pretty good profits and now sitting on million $+ worth of 401K savings.

nuvvu appu chesi stocks konte, yeah it will be hard to repay....but nee savings nundi konnav ante...just hold on and forget it for few yrs.

its always a good idea to dispose the stuff if you are not sure of whats its value is