Estimated GDP growth would be 4.2-4.7 India licked ye naaa

aakathaai456

@crashnburn

To add 1.5 trillion, it almost took 2 decades of strong growth with average growth of 6%. 

When it stands at 2 trillion, 4-5% growth is pretty much equal to 6-7% growth from .5 trillion to 2 trillion.

I hope you understand numbers, growth percentage and how it works.

15 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

CBN is way better than that dumb Modi.They are literally running a baniya govt, by saving on pennies, without investing big on infra and to make deals that will benefit Indian traders.

it is sick what this govt is doing. except politics, they are good for nothing.

Modi is good at cleaning . Gujarat ni clean sesadu, Kashmir ni chestunadu and UP is underway ga

14 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I meant money should be invested in infra development rather than distributing. 

Funny that you are very eager to come to conclusions

See, if India is a surplus export state like China, India wouldn't need  a lot of redistribution. but Indian industrial ecosystem is still at its infancy and it imports a lot of its stuff.

without distribution, Indian manufacturers will not even have an Indian market to sell to. because they don't have foreign markets anyway.

remember money does grow on trees, and govt decides how much should be grown and who to give the fruits. a clever technocratic govt would make choices that benefit the most number of people. The current bunch of dumbfcuks make choices that benefit only a few industrialists.

the problem is not with distribution.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@crashnburn

To add 1.5 trillion, it almost took 2 decades of strong growth with average growth of 6%. 

When it stands at 2 trillion, 4-5% growth is pretty much equal to 6-7% growth from .5 trillion to 2 trillion.

I hope you understand numbers, growth percentage and how it works.

the numbers are immaterial. China was growing at 9% when they were at $8t

the issue is Indian govt has to market India abroad, and make deals that benefit India.

and for the past 5yrs, Indian govt has been a failure on that front. that's why the low growth. Not because 2 trillion is the magic number where economies can only grow at 4%

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Modi is good at cleaning . Gujarat ni clean sesadu, Kashmir ni chestunadu and UP is underway ga

good luck with your islamophobia. I hope India breaks too. I really hope it does. sick country with sick people more interested in seeing muslims suffer than their country growing.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

the numbers are immaterial. China was growing at 9% when they were at $8t

the issue is Indian govt has to market India abroad, and make deals that benefit India.

and for the past 5yrs, Indian govt has been a failure on that front. that's why the low growth. Not because 2 trillion is the magic number where economies can only grow at 4%

China makes rules and implements at a faster pace to suit the environment.

I clearly said democracies and I have no idea why you quote the CHINA example. I understand your ideology is kind of closer to Chinese way of life but its irrelevant, Its democracy and things move at a different pace, India experiences a slow and steady growth unlike the robust growth of China.

There is a difference and I am sure you have enough experience to spot the difference.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I clearly said democracies and I have no idea why you quote the CHINA example. I understand your ideology is kind of closer to Chinese way of life but its irrelevant, Its democracy and things move at a different pace, India experiences a slow and steady growth unlike the robust growth of China.

There is a difference and I am sure you have enough experience to spot the difference.

China pollution gurinchi dekhale , addagoliga production chesindhi early 1980 nundi . China eppudu suffer ayithundhi pollution nundi and waste nundi. Result Chala cities close chesaru. Eppudu Delhi unnnatu alaki number of cities alage unnaye and Inka worst ga unnay

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

two decades of strong growth and what  do you expect, another two more decades of same growth ?

Alright, forget the facts and lets talk from economic point of view...lets represent India''s growth on the graph and as per your claims, the graph would continuously keep on rising with out a dip, this is what you mean..!!! 

Do you really think its possible for a country to sustain the same growth levels for decades together without a dip or correction ? Do you really think the economic indicators will be stable and keep on rising without a dip for ever ?

Is this what you mean ? 

Come on man, I understand your concern but in democracies, Is there any way to sustain the same growth for ever if not 20-30 years ? Or at least theoretically ?

I don't care about the 4% number. I care that India has opted out of rcep like a fcuking coward..

I care that India is not pushing for US markets in key sectors like pharma, to sell their generics there.

India had 20yrs of strong growth, you are saying? did it happen by magic just because India was a $400b economy and that number was inching to get to $2trillion, or was it because govt of that day made some right choices to keep the economy ticking along.

free market doesn't exist. govt is its arbitrator, and they exist to help manufacturers within their jurisdiction to sustain their govt. this govt has realised that people are happy with just hindutva bullshit, and you are saying that its fine to grow slow after 20yrs of strong growth.

no dude, its not okay. India is nowhere close to its optimum capacity in terms of production. It lags every developing country on every front. Just because s/w developers are comfy, doesn't mean India can breathe easy for a few years.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

China doesn't make any rules. It allows its cantons to make those rules.

India is the idiot state that makes rules, and doesn't even implement it properly (GST eg)

I care that India is not pushing for US markets in key sectors like pharma, to sell their generics there.

Are you really serious on this part ? I mean like really..

May be you are not aware of Indian pharma and its exports to US.

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

China pollution gurinchi dekhale , addagoliga production chesindhi early 1980 nundi . China eppudu suffer ayithundhi pollution nundi and waste nundi. Result Chala cities close chesaru. Eppudu Delhi unnnatu alaki number of cities alage unnaye and Inka worst ga unnay

Yeah... Beijing's particulate pollution was about the same when its economy was $8trillion, that delhi reached when India's economy was just $2trillion.

congrats.

China doesn't make any rules. It allows its cantons to make those rules.

India is the idiot state that makes rules, and doesn't even implement it properly (GST eg)

GST..It needs a decade to properly stabilize a new tax regime, we are not even half way and have been constantly making improvements to GST. Was that not visible ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

India phaa exports to USA takkuve ga . Pharma major contributor is China and it is a major economic booster for them . India is not strong in pharma and major competitor China ga

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I'm aware of exports to US, and are also aware of recent crackdown on it by Trump's admin through more approvals of new generics, to which India's response is tepid.

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

India phaa exports to USA takkuve ga . Pharma major contributor is China and it is a major economic booster for them . India is not strong in pharma and major competitor China ga

India is quite strong on pharma generics. US simply started approving more generics to flood their market against the spirit of trade agreements it earlier had on this.