Estimated GDP growth would be 4.2-4.7 India licked ye naaa

aakathaai456

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

India phaa exports to USA takkuve ga . Pharma major contributor is China and it is a major economic booster for them . India is not strong in pharma and major competitor China ga

Indian pharma exports to USA is still small when compared to China but all the Indian pharma companies are mostly dependent on overseas markets, there is enough room to growth and has been growing constantly, another 20 years of growth in place for this sector. Pharma is a bright spot. 

We should compare where used to stand then and where are now rather than comparing with china all the time..

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

GST..It needs a decade to properly stabilize a new tax regime, we are not even half way and have been constantly making improvements to GST. Was that not visible ?

what are you blabbering?It takes mnimum 6-8 months to get tax back on GST. plus one has to file returns every month. who do you want to compare this bullshit tax system, with Europe or with China? because US doesn't have this bullshit system.

anyway you said China makes rules. It doesn't. Chinese govt goes out and makes deals with foreign govts to create markets for their industrialsts.

Indian govt did that famously for one person Adani, in a coal deal in Australia. which ended up being borne by an Indian bank. so much for 1.3 billion strong country. India is a weakling.

9 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

You mean India is expected to grow by 4.2% ...

I mean, which part of the world is this one a matter of concern ? 4.2% growth..ante perigindi ane kada...

By 2022, we will be back to 6-7% levels. 

giphy-7.gif

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

We should compare where used to stand then and where are now rather than comparing with china all the time..

then stop saying that after 20yrs of growth (doubtful, because most of you guys brought down a govt because of lack of growth), 4% is okay. 

its not the numbers. Indian economy is getting extremely uneven. One small section doing very well, and the rest at the economy depends on govt for survival. and that is problem too for those who are doing well, as is evident from reactions to RTC agitation.

what do you guys want? to the poor people to shut up and gulp down the lack of growth or just die or somethig? never talk or demand their share?

Its okay to have an idiotic Indian govt, as long as muslims are kept in their place.

this is the attitude of the majority in India.

that is why India deserves everything coming its way

I'm frankly amazed at the tolerance of Indians.

any other country, there would be riots on the streets over the moves of this govt, and most state govts too in India.

Indians are really meek.

2 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

any other country, there would be riots on the streets over the moves of this govt, and most state govts too in India.

Indians are really meek.

gandhi taatha followers

santhi ki prathiroopam ma indians

giphy-7.gif

26 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

China makes rules and implements at a faster pace to suit the environment.

I clearly said democracies and I have no idea why you quote the CHINA example. I understand your ideology is kind of closer to Chinese way of life but its irrelevant, Its democracy and things move at a different pace, India experiences a slow and steady growth unlike the robust growth of China.

There is a difference and I am sure you have enough experience to spot the difference.

China grew not because of some rules.. but because they spent like crazy. 

they gave out loans to every tom dick and harry that was willing to put up small factories. sure most of these people were communist party members, but that's how they grew.

not through rules. Nobody grows through rules. rules are enforced when the growth is too high to bring some semblence of sanity. but rules dont bring growth.

Indian govt acting like a smart trade negiotiator is the one that will bring India growth. nothing else will.

Modi is worthless in that.

Modi should resign.

Amit Shah won't do any better either. He'll do more cuts in govt spending like cutting education, health expenditure and give lectures on personal responsibility.

these idiots are useless.

just make some rags to riches CEO in India as PM for a couple terms.

Just now, crashnburn said:

Modi should resign.

Amit Shah won't do any better either. He'll do more cuts in govt spending like cutting education, health expenditure and give lectures on personal responsibility.

these idiots are useless.

just make some rags to riches CEO in India as PM for a couple terms.

mari ever rule cheyyali 

8 minutes ago, crashnburn said:

Indians are really meek.

r u indian? if you are not indian..why do you bother about indian gdp...

if you are indian...follow the chilka josyam ( GDP will have good days in 2022), employment in temples (as per our famous db member), better than 1929 (according to another db member)..etc

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

if you are indian...follow the chilka josyam ( GDP will have good days in 2020), employment in temples (as per our famous db member), better than 1929 (according to another db member)..etc

giphy-7.gif

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if you are indian...follow the chilka josyam ( GDP will have good days in 2020), employment in temples (as per our famous db member), better than 1929 (according to another db member)..etc

This is Indian db. and I am talking about the topic of thread.

I'm nt bothered about Indian gdp. I'm ethnic Indian, so I have indians get on my face saying banal things all the time, and irritate me.

so I irritate them in this db, without getting on their face. because I'm a gentleman.

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

if you are indian...follow the chilka josyam ( GDP will have good days in 2022), employment in temples (as per our famous db member), better than 1929 (according to another db member)..etc

I care deeply about atleast one part of India. the rest not so much.