Amaravati Is As Good As Dumped!

bhaigan

edi highlight, 2 times of mumbai anta, mumbai ae ippudu ippudu develop avthundi

“This project is a small part of the big huge city was proposed to be developed. The huge city along with the area around it which comprises the CRDA, is about 217 sq.km, which is roughly about two times size of Mumbai including Navi Mumbai and suburbs,”

14 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Hopes and aspirations ni nasanam chesaaru kada

There were no hope or aspirations in reality. No one expected or asked for a capital city to be built instead develop a city...

They just created a fake wired forced people to dream about a city which was in existent... 

People are waking up to reality now..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

There were no hope or aspirations in reality. No one expected or asked for a capital city to be built instead develop a city...

They just created a fake wired forced people to dream about a city which was in existent... 

People are waking up to reality now..

I expected and hoped for a world class capital city. I don't know about others. But the statement that no one expected is wrong. 

1 minute ago, Pillipilla said:

I expected and hoped for a world class capital city. I don't know about others. But the statement that no one expected is wrong. 

Dont worry. Let em all cry and our state will rise and shine from ashes.