Amaravati Is As Good As Dumped!

bhaigan

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I expected and hoped for a world class capital city. I don't know about others. But the statement that no one expected is wrong. 

No one expected and it’s true. There is a difference in wild expectations and realistic expectations. You le case might be one of those wild fantasies...

You cannot build a capital city in India, Cities are developed over the period of time. 

2 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

le pavuralagutta meeda kanipidanta pulkas ki hope

Nee bondha raa nee bondha 

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

I expected and hoped for a world class capital city. I don't know about others. But the statement that no one expected is wrong

Good joke , ppts tho world class city kadhu oka town kooda avadhu Ani ealize ayava @Pillipilla

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one expected and it’s true. There is a difference in wild expectations and realistic expectations. You le case might be one of those wild fantasies...

You cannot build a capital city in India, Cities are developed over the period of time. 

How can you say no one expected when I am clearly saying that I expected? Don't you see how this statement is wrong? What is wrong with building a capital city that is planned and will anticipate the future growth? 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hyderabd 1956 lo capital ela aindhi vayya, appudu emundhi akakda rallu, rappalu, banisalu thappa. 

Vine vadu unte emaina septhav @3$%

13 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Hyderabd 1956 lo capital ela aindhi vayya, appudu emundhi akakda rallu, rappalu, banisalu thappa. 

Vine vadu unte emaina septhav @3$%

1956 kante mundu emunde telvada ? 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

1956 kante mundu emunde telvada ? 

Nee antha knowledge ledhu ga. andhuke after independence katha seppa. Chennai kuda capital aindhi immediately after independence e kada. 

adhi em develop aindhi ani 1950 time ki? Capitals are developed over the period anta @3$%

50 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

edi highlight, 2 times of mumbai anta, mumbai ae ippudu ippudu develop avthundi

“This project is a small part of the big huge city was proposed to be developed. The huge city along with the area around it which comprises the CRDA, is about 217 sq.km, which is roughly about two times size of Mumbai including Navi Mumbai and suburbs,”

Dream big achieve bigger annaru oka Stanford student.. 

48 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Dream big achieve bigger annaru oka Stanford student.. 

not at the cost of AP people bhayya, jagan election campaign lo kuda cheppindi ede, AP ni appula oobi lo ki nettinatlu avuthundi. Dream big is correct but considering AP financial situation may be wrong.

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

not at the cost of AP people bhayya, jagan election campaign lo kuda cheppindi ede, AP ni appula oobi lo ki nettinatlu avuthundi. Dream big is correct but considering AP financial situation may be wrong.

mari freebies?