New Year suggestions?

pittagoda

Just now, roxiczone said:

Bharathanatyam show chedham vaunty akkada, pull fans ayitharu Telugu GIFs | Tenor

Champeste who is responsible? Actually i want to go to Uzbekistan before pakistan. Uzbekistan awesome place. %$#$

4 hours ago, pittagoda said:

I did not party last 4 years . Lost interest.

Now going to India for the first time in 10 years. Since na pellam nanu odili mundu coming to US, nenu light ga trip set cheddam anukunna. 

30 years now and got married 1 year back. 

Bedaru going to India after 10 yrs antunnav.

My suggestion is arrange a small get together at home with parents,if possible with close friends, relatives food intiki order chesi arrange chesko 12 ki cake cutting pettuko spend 3-4 hrs of quality time with them photos digandi enjoy cheyyi, mark my words it will better than going out to any other place mee parents kuda manchi santosha padataaru.. 

Devudu meeda namakkam unte taravaata poddune gudiki parents toh kuda anthe ayipoye.. 

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Champeste who is responsible? Actually i want to go to Uzbekistan before pakistan. Uzbekistan awesome place. %$#$

Uzbekistan is not that amazing. I dated a girl from there. They eat Horse like we eat chicken.

3 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Uzbekistan is not that amazing. I dated a girl from there. They eat Horse like we eat chicken.

It seems like your knowledge of the world is through people you have dated. Interesting. How does it feel to be a sluut ?

27 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Naah. Desi gallu prati vadu Bangkok ki going .. 

I don't want to pay for chex as I told..

Game and Get Laid

nenu em cheppa, nuvu em chepthunav ankul Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

17 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bedaru going to India after 10 yrs antunnav.

My suggestion is arrange a small get together at home with parents,if possible with close friends, relatives food intiki order chesi arrange chesko 12 ki cake cutting pettuko spend 3-4 hrs of quality time with them photos digandi enjoy cheyyi, mark my words it will better than going out to any other place mee parents kuda manchi santosha padataaru.. 

Devudu meeda namakkam unte taravaata poddune gudiki parents toh kuda anthe ayipoye.. 

Bhayya.. 24 th ki 100 mandiki get together 5 star hotel by the beach set chesthuna.. That is enough.. 

Secondly , last 10 years F1 medha status, money, housing and all tensions .. Studied in 4 different Universities.. Last 4 years nunchie stable job undi but worked 10 hours 7 days a week.. Majilo dates, chex , gfs, ex-gfs, duis, health issues ani alla problems.. Naaku antu time dorukuthundi annaey sariki pelli over.. Now last one year marriage mastalu.. 

Final ga naa wife lekunda unta for 10 days so ee planning .. Financial ga kuda good.. Green card undi..Taniki chepanu though.. Okka bhasha rani place ki poyi need to party.. 

25 minutes ago, Amrita said:

aah appudu soosukundham vaunty valla pathapam aah mana pathapam aah Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

It seems like your knowledge of the world is through people you have dated. Interesting. How does it feel to be a sluut ?

104 till now .. Initial ga no race requirements.. As long she is a girl and thin , I was okay.. Slept with  Asian, white, black & mexican .. These are common people in US... Then wanted something more challenging snow world map teesi.. Left to right came.. Started with Asia.. Chinese , Japanese , Koreans, Malaysians, Indonesians etc etc Alla Australia, NZ then Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepalese etc etc.. Then Europe Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan , Russia, Hungary, Ukraine and around that area.. Then UK, Ireland, Spain, France etc etc covered .. 

Majilo Mexico, Columbian , Ecuador, Brazil , Chile etc etc.. Final ga Canada done.. 

60-70% proofs can produce .. True Story.. 

After seeing so much, I got no interest so marriage lo problems.. Luckily girl is super good.. 

Regular STD checkups, sometimes cummed into chicks and next day Plan-Bs ki running.. Some one night stands fell in love .. Not even one person hates me though they know it is going no where.. Some were virgins too.. Doctors, IT, Models, Instagram star, so many professions completed.. 

Just lived American life .. Dream true cheskunna.. 

Ducati, Camaro, One bedroom house only for me,VIP at high end clubs in New York City,  White Husky with blue eyes and lots of them are friends and some were friends with benefits.. Not anymore.. 

12 minutes ago, roxiczone said:

nenu em cheppa, nuvu em chepthunav ankul Telugu GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Bangkok ki pothey massage ki money istav and they do happy ending etc.. I don't want to pay money.. My motto is do Game meaning meet a person through Apps or on the street and take them to Hotel or Home sometimes with drinks or with out drinks.. That is game.. We are called Pick Up Artists .. Google it..

I want to do Game and pick them up  for New Year night..

7 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

104 till now .. Initial ga no race requirements.. As long she is a girl and thin , I was okay.. Slept with  Asian, white, black & mexican .. These are common people in US... Then wanted something more challenging snow world map teesi.. Left to right came.. Started with Asia.. Chinese , Japanese , Koreans, Malaysians, Indonesians etc etc Alla Australia, NZ then Pakistan, Myanmar, Nepalese etc etc.. Then Europe Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan , Russia, Hungary, Ukraine and around that area.. Then UK, Ireland, Spain, France etc etc covered .. 

Majilo Mexico, Columbian , Ecuador, Brazil , Chile etc etc.. Final ga Canada done.. 

60-70% proofs can produce .. True Story.. 

After seeing so much, I got no interest so marriage lo problems.. Luckily girl is super good.. 

Regular STD checkups, sometimes cummed into chicks and next day Plan-Bs ki running.. Some one night stands fell in love .. Not even one person hates me though they know it is going no where.. Some were virgins too.. Doctors, IT, Models, Instagram star, so many professions completed.. 

Just lived American life .. Dream true cheskunna.. 

Ducati, Camaro, One bedroom house only for me,VIP at high end clubs in New York City,  White Husky with blue eyes and lots of them are friends and some were friends with benefits.. Not anymore.. 

How much of emotional connection do you seek before sleeping with someone?

Just now, Pillipilla said:

How much of emotional connection do you seek before sleeping with someone?

Emotional connection ?? No places for emotions ... You learn that along way.. My first gf taught me about emotions.. You put too much on someone, they will cheat.. Second taught me about possessiveness .. You get too much possessive , they want to get free.. Third taught me about Money/Status.. If you don't have any, don't think about supporting someone even though you love them.. After this .. There were no emotions..

Sometimes one drink , sometimes 5 drinks , sometimes no drinks.. That will work.. Plus..

Words are magical enough to get laid..

4 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Emotional connection ?? No places for emotions ... You learn that along way.. My first gf taught me about emotions.. You put too much on someone, they will cheat.. Second taught me about possessiveness .. You get too much possessive , they want to get free.. Third taught me about Money/Status.. If you don't have any, don't think about supporting someone even though you love them.. After this .. There were no emotions..

Sometimes one drink , sometimes 5 drinks , sometimes no drinks.. That will work.. Plus..

Words are magical enough to get laid..

It's kind of sad no, to sleep with someone without having any emotional connection. I mean, it speaks volumes about the amount of desperation. 

Just now, Pillipilla said:

It's kind of sad no, to sleep with someone without having any emotional connection. I mean, it speaks volumes about the amount of desperation. 

I am actually never Depressed.. You just need to be Logical about stuff and think Depression is a State of Mind and yours is under your control.. 

I am a Happy Go Lucky Person.. I can make 100 people tell you the same.. 

Optimistic but Realistic .. 

Just now, pittagoda said:

I am actually never Depressed.. You just need to be Logical about stuff and think Depression is a State of Mind and yours is under your control.. 

I am a Happy Go Lucky Person.. I can make 100 people tell you the same.. 

Optimistic but Realistic .. 

Yeah but I don't see the point of sleeping with someone if you're not emotionally connected to them.