New Year suggestions?

pittagoda

49 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Uzbekistan is not that amazing. I dated a girl from there. They eat Horse like we eat chicken.

WHat does girl has to do with a place? I neither eat chicken nor will date a girl. Travel ki ammayi ki enti sambandham ? tenor.gif

You dont seem to know what it it is to travel and see a place . Uzbekistan is in deed a very nice place to visit.

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Yeah but I don't see the point of sleeping with someone if you're not emotionally connected to them. 

Andarini nee point lo choodamante ela raa ?? Democracy 

5 minutes ago, Pillipilla said:

Yeah but I don't see the point of sleeping with someone if you're not emotionally connected to them. 

I am not trying to sleep with 1 person.. Then you can emotions.. 

I wanted to finish the World Map.. Slept with people from 42 countries .. You don't need emotions for that.. You can't even have emotions on 104 girls at the same time.. 

American Dream .. Not Desi.. Just be Logical about it..

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

WHat does girl has to do with a place? I neither eat chicken nor will date a girl. Travel ki ammayi ki enti sambandham ? tenor.gif

You dont seem to know what it it is to travel and see a place . Uzbekistan is in deed a very nice place to visit.

I have been to 38 States in US just for travelling purposes.. I know people who are friends from over 60 countries who I hosted in my house.. They share their amazin experiences with their travels.. Most of them have been traveling for years.. I did not see the cliche places which even tourist goes too.. I want more.. Something hidden.. Unknown.. Only locals know.. Those kinds of things interest me..

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

I have been to 38 States in US just for travelling purposes.. I know people who are friends from over 60 countries who I hosted in my house.. They share their amazin experiences with their travels.. Most of them have been traveling for years.. I did not see the cliche places which even tourist goes too.. I want more.. Something hidden.. Unknown.. Only locals know.. Those kinds of things interest me..

I travelled more than 15 countries and visited more than 40 states so what man ?  I travel 2 countries an year. I am an avid traveller ayite what are you trying to say ? I still say Uzbekistan is a beautiful place to visit. It has so much history associated . 2 books chadiva masthu videos chusa.  *n$

Traveling is an art ...history, food, culture ela chala untayi. Individual interest batti place chustaru. Just because you know a local person you cannot say or judge if it it is a great place to visit or not. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Amrita said:

I travelled more than 15 countries and visited more than 40 states so what man ?  I travel 2 countries an year. I am an avid travel ayite what are you trying to say ? 

Not trying to say that you are not new to traveling.. I am just saying that I have my own experiences and might be different from what you perceive for a tourist..

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Not trying to say that you are not new to traveling.. I am just saying that I have my own experiences and might be different from what you perceive for a tourist..

This is what i am trying to say too. If you do research about place and then visit you appreciate the place. Just random ga chuste we dont feel much. Generally when a tourist visit a place they do enough research especially places of historic significance.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This is what i am trying to say too. If you do research about place and then visit you appreciate the place. Just random ga chuste we dont feel much. Generally when a tourist visit a place they do enough research especially places of historic significance.

Sleeping SIRu.. GN... 

15 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

I am not trying to sleep with 1 person.. Then you can emotions.. 

I wanted to finish the World Map.. Slept with people from 42 countries .. You don't need emotions for that.. You can't even have emotions on 104 girls at the same time.. 

American Dream .. Not Desi.. Just be Logical about it..

You have a very twisted view of an American dream. I don't think anyone but you would think that sleeping around with so many people is an American dream. 

• Haha 1