After using Audi...Jeep...Infiniti....

kasi

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

thats what i used to think 

but look at 4runner, sequoia too much unay asalu aa car.....lux cars kantea super killer looks 

wish i had head straight long back

Did you drive a 4runner? It's body on frame, rides very rough. Super spacious and looks killer, but rides worst. I have a Wrangler, so if you are like me, then it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't get a Toyota sequoia, it;s close to $60k and not even fully loaded. for that money I would rather go with Lexus GX. 

1 minute ago, AFDB_Director said:

Did you drive a 4runner? It's body on frame, rides very rough. Super spacious and looks killer, but rides worst. I have a Wrangler, so if you are like me, then it doesn't matter.

I wouldn't get a Toyota sequoia, it;s close to $60k and not even fully loaded. for that money I would rather go with Lexus GX. 

Sequoia and gx rendu vere segments ga..

1 minute ago, AFDB_Director said:

i would never ever look at chrysler vehicles ever again.........i wouldnt consider 4runner as 3row car, it has super super small boot space after 3rd row 

and my point about sequoia is the exact point that i am making......these lux cars are just for show offs, but high end Toyota/Honda even if you pay 40-60K they are worth

and with the build n looks.....you will get the head turns 

and for idiots like  me who only think lux car are expensive, you dont have to worry about people like me......if you want o show off tell them the price of you car 

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

Nuvvu ani use chesi ee decision ki vachav .. mem em use cheyakundane aa decision ki vacham..

he enjoyed the drive adhi nuvu cheyaledhu ..... adey difference.... thanu enjoy chesi deniki settle ayyadu .... 

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

but the same price points....and same class vehicles 

but one is a lux brand 

Same class kaadu anede na point, one is full size suv, other mid size suv

4 minutes ago, argadorn said:

he enjoyed the drive adhi nuvu cheyaledhu ..... adey difference.... thanu enjoy chesi deniki settle ayyadu .... 

adi true bro.....i loved my Audi, i used to take it to race tracks n vroooooooooom vrooooom 

i drove it from Cali to Midwest.......love it 

now i think about it, i think i made the right decision brough expensive cars when i had no responsibilities  n more money....  

12 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Sequoia and gx rendu vere segments ga..

absolutely separate segments. sequoia is full size and GX is not. but if you have a family of 5+ and move things like soccer kits etc., GX is more than enough. and that's my point

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ninna colelague argue cheshadu toyota lo base model loney blind spot and auto braking cruise control esthunadu anta ...check it out ,.... adhi unaty ye car ayina okatay 

ya i had a corolla too, base model lo ya....lane assist, lane correct(partial) and radar cruise unay.....asalu too much adi base model ki 16-18K anukuna new car 

2 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

absolutely separate segments. sequoia is full size and GX is not. but if you have a family of 5+ and move things like soccer kits etc., GX is more than enough. and that's my point

appudu sequoia ea better kada 

9 minutes ago, kasi said:

i would never ever look at chrysler vehicles ever again.........i wouldnt consider 4runner as 3row car, it has super super small boot space after 3rd row 

and my point about sequoia is the exact point that i am making......these lux cars are just for show offs, but high end Toyota/Honda even if you pay 40-60K they are worth

and with the build n looks.....you will get the head turns 

and for idiots like  me who only think lux car are expensive, you dont have to worry about people like me......if you want o show off tell them the price of you car 

like you mentioned, you can't vroom vroom in a sequoia. good for you that you care more about reliability and comfort, rather than brand names. 

if you are planning to go for a $60k toyota, atleast buy CPO. someone would assumed the Depreciation and you will get a good deal.