After using Audi...Jeep...Infiniti....

kasi

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

adi true bro.....i loved my Audi, i used to take it to race tracks n vroooooooooom vrooooom 

i drove it from Cali to Midwest.......love it 

now i think about it, i think i made the right decision brough expensive cars when i had no responsibilities  n more money....  

yup true ... samething for me too... i drove bmw 3 series for 4 years and got rid of it with depreciation of 12 thousand  ...bought subaru outback ... pickup drive chala difference but used to it  now .... 

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

ya i had a corolla too, base model lo ya....lane assist, lane correct(partial) and radar cruise unay.....asalu too much adi base model ki 16-18K anukuna new car 

yup its cheap ... us going with suv now so sedans thaguthunayi ..... 23 k konni manchi cars vasthunayi .... 

1 hour ago, sureshkonda said:

Luxury cars lo edi better bro ?

acura rdx cheap luxury lo..but has issues with infotainment system and trackpad...and gears emo buttons ichaadu...mileage kuda 19 in city ata

audi nenu chusa q5...back seats and cargo small anipimchindhi

nenu kuda honda crv ki veldham ani chusthunnaa..year end sales kabatti....mostly crv or rdx with tech page(37k)

Just now, Mr Mirchi said:

acura rdx cheap luxury lo..but has issues with infotainment system and trackpad...and gears emo buttons ichaadu...mileage kuda 19 in city ata

audi nenu chusa q5...back seats and cargo small anipimchindhi

nenu kuda honda crv ki veldham ani chusthunnaa..year end sales kabatti....mostly crv or rdx with tech page(37k)

crv 2019 2020 difference ekuva lekuntay new 2019 thesko ..... chala thakuva estharu eppudu 

1 hour ago, kasi said:

Tesla 150miles per charge and do you want to pay 50K ??? 

thats a no brainer decision 

i have a used nissan leaf got it super chearp.....and it 100% electric

so u wont suggest telsa.??  leaf is far better??

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

crv 2019 2020 difference ekuva lekuntay new 2019 thesko ..... chala thakuva estharu eppudu 

2020 crv inka sale lo pettaledhu  dealer sites lo chusaa..hybrid ithe next year feb mar time lo vasthavi...i wanted to buy acura rdx ...but my onlly conern is abt the negatives/...infotainment system bad annaaru..trackpad bad annaaru, mileage baga less annaaru, gear system emo buttons....still thinking....last option is lexus RX release - $368 cheppaadu....bargain chesthe emanna work avudho chudali

13 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

like you mentioned, you can't vroom vroom in a sequoia. good for you that you care more about reliability and comfort, rather than brand names. 

if you are planning to go for a $60k toyota, atleast buy CPO. someone would assumed the Depreciation and you will get a good deal.

CPO is a big bul$hit that dealship sell for extra money.....

ya sequoia is not sporty, i was telling myself i didnt waste all the money for nothing :)