After using Audi...Jeep...Infiniti....

kasi

19 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

Porsche macan baguntada ? 2018 model $34k ki vasthundi inko 3 months aagithe.

Porsche is out of my league, if i buy i want to own the premium model not basic..just t have them

not even sure whats the maintenance on them 

19 hours ago, kittu_virgo said:

Last month Honda Pilot 2020 touring Tisukuna Princeton Honda  lo ...on Road 44k Padindi bro...last 3 years Toyota Highlander vadina But trust me bro Honda Pilot is Damm good. 9 Speed transmission with sport mode  Drive Kirak undi  ...Engine sound Pickup Masth undi Avg 22 to 23 isthadi ....Last 2 weeks back Boston Vellinde i really enjoyed . If you are looking for midsize go for Pilot or MDX ..

thanks for that basu....i wanted a first op about pilot.....ya touring has 9-speed like Acura.....and touring has all the bells and whistles 

but i might not buy a new one, since 2016 is all the same Gen cars.....i might look for 2017 touring 

16 hours ago, kakatiya said:

U can't get it done outside.

ya that how these lux brands get you.......my frnds has BWM just ti change the headlights he had to goto showroom, because they had to reset the computer to the new bulbs.....else they wont light up 

to reset these computers you need softwares only showrooms have....and thats how they get you brah 

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

ya that how these lux brands get you.......my frnds has BWM just ti change the headlights he had to goto showroom, because they had to reset the computer to the new bulbs.....else they wont light up 

to reset these computers you need softwares only showrooms have....and thats how they get you brah 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kasi said:

90% 2016/17 Honda Pilot around 40-70K miles ani.....based on what i get for my QX60

Honda ki Resale value ekkuva undi bro  ...2016/17 Pilot  Max 45 to 50k Tiruguthaiee.....Outside or certified dealers  dagara neku in between 32 to 36k varki padthadi ... inko 7k add cheste you will get brand new EXL ....Just thing once bro.